PDA

View Full Version : For Sale!!!!

Anonymous
09-08-00, 07:21 PM
Is anyone wanting to buy my Nova, I GOT BANNED!!! i want ?650, ( AX GT Spoiler, Single wiper, Face lift Front, Tax'n'tested, Performance exhaust.....) I Need to sell it or i'll end up killing myself!! I have to look at it EVERYTIME i go out!! Let Me Know

Anonymous
09-08-00, 07:45 PM
what did ya get bannes for?

Anonymous
09-08-00, 07:46 PM
What are you talking about you woman!!! i got banned, and the money i saved not running my old nova with, i bought a new K reg one, and i spend my spare time not driving, but preparing for the day when I, Sam will be back on the roads of britain in my pussy wagon. Check it out on the featured car list (the bumpers are sprayed and meshed now by the way)

Anonymous
09-08-00, 08:39 PM
My m8 got banned today as well, 2 years, drink driving, twat, but nm.

Can you stick some pics of your nova on a webby and where abouts do u live?

Anonymous
09-08-00, 11:15 PM
I got banned for Dangerous driving, (i Rammed a car off road) I dont have a scanner so unfortunatly i cant put a picture on :(, I live Just outside Sheffield, about 10 mins away from the M1 Motorway, in Chesterfield ( we did beat Boro' in the FA Cup !!!) Cheers for the replys, theres a tech spec of the car on here as "Please Help!!" Have a look and get back to me and let me know if its worth ?650 or not,

C u all later,

Danny.