PDA

View Full Version : rocker cover

stampy_54
12-09-11, 03:21 PM
i need a 8v rocker cover with breather pipes, can swap for early ohc rocker cover off a nova or cash waiting, either within 30 miles of ch4 postcode or price with postage. Thanks

pottersrebel
12-09-11, 08:07 PM
have u tried ur local scrappie mate i picked one up off a 1400 corsa fits a treat and has the breather pipes on (a big un and small un), i just removed the breather at the back of the engine and blanked it off. Im on hols next week but if u aint got one sorted after next week give me a bell and ill run down a fetch ya one, i assume its for ur grasser? cheers chris

Damo
12-09-11, 10:27 PM
Ive got a 1.6 gte one if any good mate PM me an offer.

stampy_54
13-09-11, 07:07 AM
damo, has it got breather pipes on the rocker cover? if so om me a price including postage

Chris, yeah its for my grasser, keeps spewing oil out of the crankcase breather. haven't had chance to look in a scrap yard yet but will do

pottersrebel
13-09-11, 07:36 PM
thats what my stock was doing mate that`s why i changed mine, i did pipe it in to a catch tank but now just run the pipe down the back of the engine. it still spits a bit of oil but no where near as much as before. i got a catch tank u can have for a small fee mate if im ever over ur way again, or if ur over my way give us a shout, it aint nothing fancy just a rectangular box