PDA

View Full Version : Anyone down south with a coil pack engine in there car?

nova_saloon
10-09-11, 12:38 AM
Hi, Just looking for someone down south around the london area or near with a coil pack engine so i can look over it and go through part by part to find out what the heck is wrong with my one as its getting old with the highish idle.

TeddyThom
10-09-11, 12:00 PM
What engine you got??

nova_saloon
24-02-12, 05:00 PM
oops sorry for late reply C20XE

richi
24-02-12, 05:06 PM
has it just started or been doing it for a while? what have you tried already?

Jeff16v
24-02-12, 06:53 PM
Got a spare idle valve here if you want one.

nova_saloon
24-02-12, 07:05 PM
i got three spare idle control valves and none of them make a difference. i have replaced the wiring loom two times, new camshaft sensor, cleaned the throttle body replaced the inlet gasket as well as the throttle body gasket, made sure no holes in the pipes after the air flow meter. different lambda, different CTS switch. different ECU's, had a look at adjusting the TPS but it obviously doesnt move. got the correct injectors, im sure they work all fine too. even compression through the cylinders. all i wanted to do it get another car with the same engine and know its running right, then replace every single component until we have found the fault. which is asking alot, unless anyone can suggest another possible thing that may solve it. and i will do it/ try it

kent14sr
24-02-12, 08:43 PM
Could be an air leak at the brake servo

nova_saloon
26-02-12, 07:56 PM
checked but good suggestion, and this is one to point out for other people!