PDA

View Full Version : Nu Guy Alert

vavavrooom
08-07-03, 12:23 PM
Hi guys,

Alright all, I'm a fellow cruise enthusiast from the Peterborough area. Looking to share some tips, and gain some more knowledge!

I've currently got a renault megane coupe 1.6 16v with 5 spoke 15" alloys. I'm not overly chuffed with the colour (yellow), but it's a lovely motor to drive. Used to have a nice little nova at one time as well :)

Do you go to many meets? I've just booked my tickets for Donny South. I've been to the big Donny Show in Doncaster, but not the the one down in Essex. Looking fwd 2 seeing the new Donny babe, Kelly Haworth and looking round some decent motors. Also looking to get some new bucket seats from the stands.

So enough waffling from me, nice to meet you all!

wisewood
08-07-03, 12:25 PM
WELCOME TO NOVALOAD you non nova driving imposter you! :lol:

vavavrooom
08-07-03, 12:30 PM
Oh I must count as I used to have a Nova :twisted:

Nova-Boy
08-07-03, 12:33 PM
Welcome to Novaload. You can hang with wisewood cos he USED to have a nova too! Now hes got a Girly Clio. What with the french cars anyhow??

wisewood
08-07-03, 12:35 PM
actually i used to have three nova's... at the same time! so there nerr nerr. :lol:

and now i dont have any, but before mine went to the big garage in the sky i got with the missus - who has a nova :D so i am still closely linked to one :D

DUNOVA.
08-07-03, 01:41 PM
what is vavavrooom :lol:

vavavrooom
08-07-03, 01:52 PM
erm I thought I heard that Thierry henry bloke say it on that advert. Could have been va va voom or something but it stuck :D

Do they let novas into Donny South btw :twisted:

wisewood
08-07-03, 01:55 PM
Its actually va-va-voom... but thats not what he was getting at mate.

on the add he actually says...

"What is vavavoom?
I dunno...
See this chille has more than this one...
wierd no.
*holds up shirt* No vavavoom
*woman walks past in only that shirt* ok ok on one person it has vavavooom, hey i dont make the rules.. "

etc etc etc

DUNOVA.
08-07-03, 02:01 PM
I was only jokin mate welcome.Never been to donny do they let nova's in :?:

Nova-Boy
08-07-03, 08:29 PM
erm I thought I heard that Thierry henry bloke say it on that advert. Could have been va va voom or something but it stuck :D

Do they let novas into Donny South btw :twisted:

And the Morel of the story is that Clios dont have va-va-voom! lol :lol:

Tilly
08-07-03, 08:32 PM
Hiya and welcome

Breeny
08-07-03, 08:46 PM
I'll be on the cruisequest.co.uk stand at Donny South so i hope they let novas in! :lol:

Stuart
08-07-03, 08:52 PM
they just wont let you in breeny lol

lo mr frenchy

Mel
08-07-03, 09:33 PM
hi, welcome