PDA

View Full Version : ailments

bai1ey
06-09-11, 12:38 AM
i have recently been very ill which has left me with a tempery illiostomy and a illiostomy bag.
Has any one else had simular surgery and are you/did you have the same ****ty time with it all as me
always hurting muscles where there getting strenth back
the hardest thing is mental state (very low day)
any way just asking as i am having a very low night and cannot sleep

Southie
06-09-11, 01:00 AM
Bloody hell Bailey, here's a Southie manhug. I know it won't help mate but chin up at least you've got us ;)

I'm wide awake due to stress and anxiety problems but that ain't a patch on what you must be feeling like, can I ask what happened? It may help :)

bai1ey
06-09-11, 01:02 AM
I started having bowel problem last oct and being the typical male i thought oh it wil go away.
Anyway march arrives and i am still having the prolems so i go the docs early april. They refer me for more test
I get my appointment through and it was for late july. Though out april i got worse until the
point where i was rushed into hospital. I had a number of infections in my blood and urine and was on the
edge of passing out due to dehydration. At this point i was going to the toilet over 15 time a day (pasiing stool).

Anyway onto a ward i go and a diagnosis of colitus was given they put e on steroids and kept me in for a week.
I was then sent home and over the next 4 weeks got worse still so back into hospital i went where i had a overall stay of 1 month.
just over two weeks into the stay my specilest came and told me the drugs wasnt working. i was on every drug they could give me
at this point they normally try them one at once but my case was so savere i was on them all togeather.

This didnt touch the bowel diesease so they made the decision i had t have my large bowel taken out so here i am now 2 months
after having it out and it isnt the best of things to live with. at least i am at home though i suppose.

Southie
06-09-11, 01:34 AM
Good god that's awful mate, glad your getting better though, tbh I'm struggling in what to say as I don't want to be over sympathetic which will make you feel worse.

I know... I think we should have a cheer up Bailey thread to get you back to being a happy chappy ;)

bai1ey
06-09-11, 01:37 AM
lol i am having more good days then bad atm the best thing i have found is just trying to be normal.
I know that may sound silly after starting this thread but i was just so low abit ago.
i also no what your going through mate as i was off work with depression and ansixaty early last year
i have had a **** couple of years but the only way is up.

Southie
06-09-11, 02:24 AM
I'm getting wed so I'm in the shiit lol

bazil
06-09-11, 05:10 AM
That's pretty ruff for both of you, life sucks when your Ill but the good thing about recovery is you soon forget the bad times when you have healed,
I just try to let the smallest of things make me smile, it all adds up :)

http://i790.photobucket.com/albums/yy181/Bazil_2468/cats/Picture189.jpg

Jack
06-09-11, 07:30 AM
Chin up lad, the important thing is to remember its only temporary and in a few years time you'll look back and this will feel like a millenia ago.

AND you'll probably end up with some cool scars to show off at the beach :thumb:

bai1ey
07-09-11, 01:45 PM
that i deffo will jack already have a couple lol and got a couple more to come lol.
you do alot of air softing dont you jack?

pie
07-09-11, 01:50 PM
chin up buddy :thumb:

bai1ey
07-09-11, 01:52 PM
cheers mate nice cav in the avatar if its yours i have lost touch abit with the site whhile ibeen ill

pie
07-09-11, 01:53 PM
cheers yes its my pride n joy buddy :)

bai1ey
07-09-11, 01:57 PM
they look th dogs with morettes i think. But then again i think i am the only person on the forum that doesnt like turbo wheels off cavs lol

pie
07-09-11, 02:56 PM
na dude i aint fussed on them either lol

Jack
07-09-11, 04:07 PM
lol no, thats Baxter. He's fatter than me lol

bai1ey
07-09-11, 04:08 PM
them you have just bought look the nuts though have you got them on yet any pics?

bai1ey
07-09-11, 04:09 PM
lol no, thats Baxter. He's fatter than me lol

thats the one lol i am interested in the sniper rifles

TeddyThom
07-09-11, 04:49 PM
Chin up lad, the important thing is to remember its only temporary and in a few years time you'll look back and this will feel like a millenia ago.

AND you'll probably end up with some cool scars to show off at the beach :thumb:

that i deffo will jack already have a couple lol and got a couple more to come lol.

Scar match??? :P

pie
07-09-11, 04:51 PM
not yet buddy as needing some tyres for them shuld be on next month tho :)

Jack
07-09-11, 06:31 PM
Scar match??? :P
lol already posted mine on here a few times

bai1ey
11-09-11, 04:54 PM
I went to see my surgen the other day and got a bit of good news. I get the date for my next lot of surgery in 3 months.
I know i was allways gonna have the reconstuction and it was gonna be 6 months after the first lot.
But with him saying that it suddenly doesnt seem that far away which i am looking forward to now

pie
11-09-11, 04:57 PM
glad you had some good new's buddy :)