PDA

View Full Version : Cruises/ Rolling Roads/ Mag Shoots !!!

Anonymous
09-01-01, 01:33 PM
Why are all of these events held up North ?!?!?!?
Is there ever anything down south, Im in the London region, Berkshire to be excact and theres never anything happening around here and Im not really prepared to drive 3 - 400 miles for an event.
If anyone knows of any events being held in the south could you let me know, I know for definate that there is alot of interest down here, probably more than up north, Im not sure but its starting to piss me off that I never get an opportunity to show off me mota.

Anonymous
09-01-01, 01:41 PM
Same as!!

Anonymous
09-01-01, 01:43 PM
well thats just your luck i live up north and we get cruises etc but you get all the shows and the best tuners

Anonymous
09-01-01, 01:52 PM
What shows ????

Anonymous
09-01-01, 01:52 PM
You've got Billing down there!!! where the national day was, I think?!?!?! :)

Anonymous
09-01-01, 02:00 PM
Yeah we get cruises but they are full of plod especially in or around sunny Slough

Anonymous
09-01-01, 02:46 PM
billing (2 events there last year) and also trax at silverstone..
some good meets there..

Anonymous
09-01-01, 03:08 PM
If you give me chance, after the rolling road do, i was gonna try and arrange something in the Birmingham area (midlands), so nobody could moan how far they have to travel - is that close enough for you. I didn't want to let my secrets out until after the rolling road because i'm still organising that but hey whatever, just let me get the rolling road sorted first then i'll start on something a bit further south, no number restrictions, possible magazine.

Anonymous
09-01-01, 03:48 PM
Yeah Definately, Birminghams only abot an hour and a half 2 hours, that'd be o.k. As I have said b4, Im positive I could get at least 10 Novas to come, just from people I know and a couple from novaload, Im sure if I asked about I could get a few more as well, ecspecially if theres magazine coverage. Ive got 3 m8's with 2.0l 16v lumps in em but I know theyd only come if there was some decent coverage.
Yeah keep us posted Gsi Boy

Anonymous
09-01-01, 04:07 PM
Right, seen as your down there. Is there anywhere like a trading estate with a huge carpark. I'm thinking of a Sunday for this one. So we could maybe use a huge carpark on a day when the shops are not open. ie. All to ourselves !!

Anonymous
09-01-01, 05:27 PM
well thought, down south time
wot about south vs north?

ne way, ill defo come to ne thing in the south!

Anonymous
09-01-01, 05:37 PM
south vs north what ???

obviousley nova's but doing what ?

Anonymous
09-01-01, 06:29 PM
MK would be a gr8 place for a meet! especially Sunday night (Local Cruise, only about 40 cars usually)

Anonymous
09-01-01, 06:32 PM
I'm thinking daytime. So we can make a day of it, it's no good having a night do and finishing at midnight, some people including myself will have a long drive.