PDA

View Full Version : A reg C20let nova rolling shell for sale

Rich
04-09-11, 11:45 PM
I am very regretebly putting my 3 year nova project up for sale. I have lost the motivation to finish the project and am looking to into my own place so can no longer afford to keep it. Its an ideal base for somone and i will be very sad to see it go. The shell owes me nearly 3 grand alone, so someone will get a bargain!

The car was completly resprayed inside and out, including the engine bay in 2010. The colour is from a mitsubishi evo x, rotor glow orange which looks fantastic in the sunlight. The underside was painted in a stonechip black. Since then it has been garaged and never seen the road. The car was origionally an A reg base model with only 3 previous owners. There is no rot on this car anywhere! Before the respray the car has had alot of work carried out, this includes;

New rear archs on both sides
New battery tray welded in
New front lower panel, which has now been cutout and rewelded for a front mounted intercooler
Completely stitch welded engine bay with chris astley strengthening kit fitted. F28 mount welded onto chassis leg and cutout in chassis leg for alternator clearance. The entire engine bay was then smoothed over, washer bottle mount and wiper motor removed all holes smoothed over. Full bulkhead has been smoothed
Inside, all the unnecessary brackets have been removed and smoothed over
Cool louvre vents pressed into bonnet
Door locks have been welded and smoothed
Early bootlid without grab handle, lock has been smoothed
All gte window trims have been painted in a gunmetal grey
Front and rear GTE bumpers have been smoothed out, front has been modified to suit a front mounted intercooler
Radiator mounts redrilled to move the radiator forward and to the center to running boost pipes either side.
The engine is going to be removed and is not for sale with the car but will be listed on ebay at a later date.
The car is listed as a rolling shell on standard suspension and wheels only. All that will be left on is the standard glass minus the front screen as this was damaged in storage, interior wiring loom, headlights, steering rack and steering wheel so can be rolled onto a trailor or transporter. It is up to the buyer to collect. Cash on collection only.

Any questions please email me and i will get back to you asap.

Just to add, the cage and brake lines are also being removed from the car, it is a rolling shell as listed in the auction! Everything else will be available in seperate auctions, so if the winning bidder would like the cage as well i can list it in a seperate auction. Its a full 6 point cage with low door bars and strut brace/harness bar painted metallic grey, all mounting points are drilled ready to be bolted in.

I have copied this directly from my advert on a popular auctions site, i am looking for £800

Car is located in stanwell near heathrow airport.

Build thread is linked in my signiture so you can see some of the work that i have put into this. I would love for it to go to somone on here, at least i could still keep an eye on how its coming along.

http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p24/novarich/DSC00237.jpg
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p24/novarich/DSC00251.jpg
http://i124.photobucket.com/albums/p24/novarich/DSC00245-1.jpg

Rich
09-09-11, 06:29 PM
bttt :(

Southie
09-09-11, 06:33 PM
Rich I've messaged a mate regarding your shell to see if he's interested :)

Rich
10-09-11, 08:22 PM
sold :(

Mieran
10-09-11, 08:53 PM
Can't believe how cheap it went for :(

The respray on its own must have cost you nearly twice

Rich
10-09-11, 09:56 PM
over triple, what i sold owes me near on 3k

John
10-09-11, 09:59 PM
over triple, what i sold owes me near on 3k

You're mad letting it go for that!

Rich
10-09-11, 10:02 PM
Nobody bid until last minute, not alot i can do. Thats the reason ive listed it with the bare minimum, anyways we shouldnt be discussing it in here :)