PDA

View Full Version : corsa gsi - c16xe breaking

philip
04-09-11, 12:27 PM
decided i cant be arsed with the c16xe corsa, spent a fortune on the engine and having nightmare with oil pressure even after changing pumps, gears etc so moneys going towards evo.

car its self has some rusy patches on bonnet lip, drivers door, think around rear wiper motor. has spax rsx coilovers fitted, new front drilled discs and pads, needs welding in spare wheel well, but if someone wanted shell i could do it. full gsi kit, tinted windows, basically a bog standard gsi lowered with tints.

seats are in fair condition. there are no rips on drivers bolster but it has gone soft.

car has no tax/mot but would sell with everything bar engine and exhaust (gearbox +shafts stay with car) for £600 or may split if enough interest(no jacking covers on kit).

engine wise:
omega pistons high comp £380
steel rods £250
mint stock journal crank £90
catcams 'gold' series race double valve springs (need to see what they cost)
martin bowyer spring platforms (need to see what they cost)
steel retainers £80
kent verniers £155
newman cams 280 duration 11m lift. £280
solid belt convertion and modified rollers £40
lightened nova gte flywheel £25
helix friction plate with standard cover £90
fully ported head £180 - bare (but can sell with uprated parts or fit standard springs/caps)

sbd ex manifold and stainless 2.25 system with centre and back box with 3inch tip...broster old manifold. system made by: www.alunox.co.uk (http://www.alunox.co.uk) flexi has been welded to the sbd manifold. cant get any better on market £550 ono

engines done maybe 2hours running. engine built for circa 190bhp..going to be taking to bowyers in next couple weeks when off work to strip so offers on parts.

also bike carbs with inlet, r1 carbs, megajolt ecu wired up to use stock small block crank sensor with modified bottom pulley with correct trigger wheel and a small alternator and braket all parts to fit too a small block £550 ono

will get some pics up soon as i can.

07807 040522

philip
12-09-11, 04:58 PM
up, prices on engine parts now

stuartp
24-01-12, 12:53 AM
i know this is a few months old but are parts still available??