PDA

View Full Version : My let nova unfinished project

tony k
02-09-11, 01:17 PM
Right the time has come to sell my nova,been thinking long and hard about this,do regret doing it,but it had to go

The shell is a 1.2 sxi 1992 on a k plate
It's got front strengthening plates welded on and seam welded around the front and strut tops,boot floor has been cut and and a plate made up and welded in,had to new front arches the rears are mint,still the original ones,front crossmember has been cut to allow for intercooler,also the slam panel had been cut to for easier access,the car has been painted inside and out ford moonstone blue,front doors are mint,there's a little rust patch that I found yesterday in the boot on the tight hand side usual place,got glass windows alround

Engine
c20let

• 1998 Rebuilt C20LET engine, covered approx 8,000 miles, ported and polished Coscoast cylinder head, arp head stud kit and arp rod bolts, duel layered steel head gasket, xe inlet cam, ngk plugs, 8.5mm magecor leads, full roose/samco hose kit in blue, paddle clutch brand new, pot type lightened flywheel, front mount including 2.5” hard pipe kit with hoses and clamps,up rated oil cooler, radiator, fan. Owen Developments GT2860rs turbo, Nortech manifold, Turbosmart 38mm racing external wastegate and screamer pipe, with fixings – (all new in may 2008, receipts total £1807.16) - covered approx 4,000 miles –has just had new cambelt kit (gates one) and water pump,also custom inlet manifold made by(novarick) has a v6 throttle body on,has mbe ecu needs map sensor and its got a sbd coilpack and qed blaniking plate,needs mapping and got a spare let loom if needed(some plugs are missing due to making mbe loom up) £2600 ono

can be heard running but its lumpy as not on propper map

f28 box with quaife diff,no crunches or wines,just had two driveshaft oil seals fitted by steveboyslim
700 ono

Cav internal shifter with rosejointed
Also strengthened rear gearbox mount by Paul off here
Solid engine mounts including f28 one

also got a side exit exhaust for this turbo setup 150

Brakes wilwood midilites
Braided brake lines throughout
Bias pedal box
Rear disc conversion

Steering
Quaife quick rack

Suspension
Gaz fully adjustable never been on the road
Got eccentric top monts but haven't been fitted,there off djbrowney's nova
Wheels
Revolution rl7 15"

Got big block hubs proper ones
Equal length shaft setup big block shafts,brand new cv joints

Strutbrace eibach one I think

Dd2 digi dash
Apexi boost controller

Bad points got a few scrathes
Needs a different fuel gauge as can't get the dd2 digidash to recognise the nova one
Haven't got seats in
Just that rust patch in the boot
And need finishing off painting inside and the arches at the back,plus the underneath,as I was sealing it,haven't got the time to do it

Might be more to add can't think of the all at the mo

Looking for 5000
Plus will come with some spare bits aswell,body parts

Contact number 07572421794

tony k
05-09-11, 10:21 AM
Open to offers or a part ex with another nova

tony k
12-09-11, 09:19 PM
Bump

tony k
19-10-11, 06:24 PM
Bump

tony k
27-10-11, 06:09 PM
Will take 4500 to take the lot
Raceline wheels don't come with car,got corsa sxi ones on now

r-gamble
29-10-11, 02:33 AM
Racelines forsale if so what size ?

JensonLEI
29-10-11, 10:31 AM
Lupo gti?

tony k
29-10-11, 03:47 PM
Racelines forsale if so what size ?

They are forsale but not yet

tony k
29-10-11, 04:18 PM
Lupo gti?

Depends on condition,got any pictures of it

tony k
29-08-13, 08:14 PM
up for sale as whole car new price of 3800 car is still in the same condition as describe,will chuck in any other extras that I have