PDA

View Full Version : Serious S4!T

Fester
07-07-03, 10:22 PM
http://www.morecambetoday.co.uk/ViewArticle.aspx?SectionID=1053&ArticleID=555880

This is one of my old mates from primary school, saw quite a lot of him a few years back but not much in subsequent years just now and then and passing we were always sound

well cant believe this! knew he'd gone off the rails a bit but this is about as hardcore as it gets

techie
07-07-03, 10:29 PM
Shoite mate thats bad.

Similar thing happened to me, one of my school mates turned up dead in someones front room having broken in through the front window to rob the place, he died of a herion overdose. Such a waste.

Anonymous
07-07-03, 10:42 PM
thats not good :(

after we left school i never heard from this lad in my year. when i was 17 i was shown local paper. this lad had just been given life sentance for murdering a pedo (soz i cant spell the proper word lol)

17 year old and got life sentance. stamped on his head untill he was dead :o

mikeoxford
07-07-03, 10:57 PM
:o

darren
07-07-03, 11:01 PM
Bad crack Fester, Never nice to hear shit like that

Ive lost count of the amount of old School friends i knew that are either dead or In jail due to drugs n crime, I was one of the lucky ones who got out

Jim
08-07-03, 12:16 PM
Fookin hell. You never know how people are going to turn out. Bit scary either way.

Jim

wisewood
08-07-03, 12:21 PM
Fookin hell fester. :o

mate of mine from school, good lad - got on well... joined the army n we lost touch after a while.

I found out 6 months after the event from a friend of a friend that he had died ni the army in what they had called by misadveture! He got into trouble with superior officers, was sent intot he armoury to clean the guns as a bullshit pointless task as they were already cleaned before they were put away anyway... nobody heard from him for hours n hours, they later found him sitting there with a hole in the back of his head and a pistol in his hand.

They dont think he killed himself, they think it was that someone didnt empty the last bullet from the gun :o :o