PDA

View Full Version : Spent a weekend in belgium at the F1 and.....

Calamity Josh
29-08-11, 07:28 PM
after spending four days traveling there, back and forth from the hotel to the track and the way home by coach i never saw a single nova/ corsa a, they seem to be getting rare over there, ohh and i saw a gold viva four door, a gold mk1 astra and a gold mk2 cavalier convertable, gold must be the in thing?
p.s wtf was hamilton doing, driving like a prat as usual!lol

Ben
29-08-11, 07:33 PM
There are a few about, just must of missed them!

Pistol Pete
29-08-11, 07:46 PM
after spending four days traveling there, back and forth from the hotel to the track and the way home by coach i never saw a single nova/ corsa a, they seem to be getting rare over there, ohh and i saw a gold viva four door, a gold mk1 astra and a gold mk2 cavalier convertable, gold must be the in thing?
p.s wtf was hamilton doing, driving like a prat as usual!lol

Hope you enjoyed it. I would love to go to Spa for the F1. Had an awesome time at Silverstone last year.

As for Hamiltons driving, not 100% sure he was at fault TBH!

Edd
29-08-11, 07:53 PM
Best track on the calender imo

I don't think Hamilton was entirely to blame either

Calamity Josh
29-08-11, 07:59 PM
from what i saw of hamilton he turned left on the bloke, abit like what happened with him and jenson earlier this season, we were watching from the corner where shumacher copped it in qualifying

Ben
29-08-11, 08:23 PM
from what i saw of hamilton he turned left on the bloke, abit like what happened with him and jenson earlier this season, we were watching from the corner where shumacher copped it in qualifying
It was nothing like the same thing!