PDA

View Full Version : Corsa C SRI 1.8 16v Mettalic Gold Must be seen VERY LOW MILAGE

mathew2011
29-08-11, 04:57 PM
Hi all just gathering interest in my much loved corsa c sri 1.8 16v
this car is in absolutly immaculate condition both inside and out ! 
the car is metallic gold and all paintwork is originall and in flawless condition with no scratches dents or stonechips 
The engine is also like brand new it is as sweet as a nut from cold and stays that way . it is 100% reliable and very economical.

the car has only 1 previus owner from new plus myself.

the car has VERY VERY low milage at only 28,348 miles.
with full service history .

It starts runs and drives like a brand new car it is a real gem !

the car as u can see isnt standerd it has subtle mods in the right places all carried out with no limmit on cost

GOOD BITS

CD player

Cruise controll

Power steering [very light ]

fully adjustable seets and steering wheel

electrick windows

Fully adjustable race land coilover suspension kit front and rear with up too 120mm drop

smoked rear SRI tail lights 
black depo style headlights with angel eyes

Black grill

OPEL badges front and rear

wind reflectors

16 inch irmscher soft star alloy wheels with four as new tyres just recond in vauxhall mica pearl black and they also are flawless and suit the car down to a T .

engine wise is as it shud be and remains standard but with an extremely clean bay.

BAD POINTS

There is NONE simple as that

First to view will buy that is garaunteed ! you wont find a cleaner untamperd corsa c sri as this The low milage of this car really reflects in its over all condition and any viewing off the car will show that 

this car has been very highly maintained and im in no way in a rush to sell so please dont waist time offering sheds and silly cash prices i know what this car is worth 

currently the car has my private plate on wich i will be removing if a sale is agreed .

If the offer is right i will let the car go or swap so please try me 
my contact number is 07955993265 rachel £4000ono or swap plz call or text for picks

mathew2011
29-08-11, 04:58 PM
Please call or texts for picks as i cant yet upload any :)

mathew2011
29-08-11, 05:01 PM
can someone also explain how to upload picks ????????

Andy
29-08-11, 05:02 PM
Register on photobucket.com and then upload from your computer onto there,then copy and paste onto here.