PDA

View Full Version : hull motorshow sunday 28th august

c95man
27-08-11, 12:11 PM
any of you in hull tomorrow the 28th august for the hull motorshow its agreat family day out and theres clubs trade stands etc in the aid of candle light charity also its free for spectators and fee parking
the event is on from 10am onwards on east park hull
hope the weather keeps up

24sevenslacker
28-08-11, 08:51 AM
its poo, i live literally 100 meters away, i took my nova last year and nobody was interested, there was a calibra next to it that was made from fiberglass and filler and had 3 trillion subs in it and everybody was stood around that.... its crap

Brodie_Sri
28-08-11, 11:07 AM
its poo, i live literally 100 meters away, i took my nova last year and nobody was interested, there was a calibra next to it that was made from fiberglass and filler and had 3 trillion subs in it and everybody was stood around that.... its crap

i had a look round your nova last year at the show :thumb: i wasnt intrested in the fiberglass tat lol

Andy
28-08-11, 11:13 AM
If its all free then how does that benefit a charirty? lol
As tommy said-its garbage unless your into kroozin

Spudly
28-08-11, 07:27 PM
If its all free then how does that benefit a charirty? lol
As tommy said-its garbage unless your into kroozin

Everyone that shows their car in the show has paid £6 to do so iirc, its the guys showing that provide the charity donations, i helped marshall the first one, and was there with Rob on the vvoc stand last year, cba with it this year so me Rob and Chance went to dalby on the irons instead lol

24sevenslacker
28-08-11, 08:02 PM
Everyone that shows their car in the show has paid £6 to do so iirc, its the guys showing that provide the charity donations, i helped marshall the first one, and was there with Rob on the vvoc stand last year, cba with it this year so me Rob and Chance went to dalby on the irons instead lol

where was my invite lol

Spudly
28-08-11, 08:14 PM
where was my invite lol

Feck off, for one ive not got your number, and two we had a hard time keeping up with chance, bloody mountain goat that he is, we would never have kept up with you lol

24sevenslacker
28-08-11, 08:16 PM
Feck off, for one ive not got your number, and two we had a hard time keeping up with chance, bloody mountain goat that he is, we would never have kept up with you lol

you probably would have to be honest, i would have been on a 24" jump bike with 1 brake and im unfit lol

Spudly
28-08-11, 08:19 PM
Well were prob gonna be doing something next sunday, maybe not dalby but pm me your number and ill give you a shout when we have sorted something, or ill get Rich to bell ya!