PDA

View Full Version : Street Racing Debate

wisewood
07-07-03, 04:20 PM
Right then, the subject has reared its head again recently.

What do you think to street racing/driving on public roads at high speed?
Are you in favour of it or against it - and why?

I think its about time we got it out in the open once and for all what the general feeling of the site is about this sort of thing.

:D So... who's gonna get us started?

Freak
07-07-03, 04:27 PM
Time and a place for it.

Round a f*cking town centre/shopping centre is NOT the place-regardless of the time.

find some wasteground if you want to do it- but you will still look like a prat.

customnova
07-07-03, 04:29 PM
f**kin stupid. theres no need for it, thats how accidents happen! why not do it at a place wots meant for it?

Nova Modder
07-07-03, 04:33 PM
accidents happen anyway.. mostly by twats that arnt paying attention... when racing all concerend drives are paying attention, and take their cars to the absoloute limits.. but there usual 1 in 10 ppl that dont know their car as well as they should and loose controll

usually nothing comes of it.. but some times......

streetracing = safe, if you go prepared and wear your seatbelt..

safer than being tailgated by some BMW driver that can only go fast in a straight line..

or being stuck behind ppl that ae scared to drive.. but do it anyway, panic, stamp on brakes, and cause a multi car pile up that way...

Nova Modder
07-07-03, 04:43 PM
also... WTF are ppl doing in the town center at 2-3am in the morning, they should be at home sleeping, nothing is open for them

jatinder
07-07-03, 04:44 PM
accidents happen anyway.. mostly by t**t that arnt paying attention... when racing all concerend drives are paying attention, and take their cars to the absoloute limits.. but there usual 1 in 10 ppl that dont know their car as well as they should and loose controll

usually nothing comes of it.. but some times......

streetracing = safe, if you go prepared and wear your seatbelt..

absolute bollocks if you think your shitty 10+ year old seat belt is up to the job of keeping u out of harms way @ 50mph + your a bigger nob than i thought. drvers are concentrating on winning the dont keep an eyekoutkfor somone walking out onto the road are they and when they do realise it will be to late. I admit I have have raced people but if its down a busy high street i wont ill just drive normally the bloke who screeches off will look like a bigger nob though. the only time if i race i (which to be honest has been about 10 time ) is usually at night 2 am on a dual carrige way, and its been woth my mates who are generally safe not down a busy high street!! and were not doing 80 mph more like 50 -60 which is the speed limit on thses roads round here

Nova Modder
07-07-03, 04:51 PM
street racing happens round a known trrack... pedestrians should know this and avoid the area.. BUSSES AND TAXIS ARE THERE FOR A REASON

also because its a known track, drivers can spend more time concernt trating on whats happening ahead, instead of worying about how sharp the next corner is or which direction its gonna bend

Dicko
07-07-03, 04:52 PM
i do it down fez park :D

but its pretty chilled not mad street racing. just a few striaghts between 3 roundabouts.

sometimes do it on motorways.

but dont get me wrong im not the swerving in/out and taking gambles kinda person i dont do silly manouvers.

btw - been driving for almost 5 years and never crashed so........

Nova Modder
07-07-03, 04:54 PM
thats what the merry hill is like... well its more a drag strip...

Bomb it down.. u turn @ the roundabout.. then bomb it back up to the lights..

nothing dangerous, not even any side roads or pedestrians to wory about!

the birmingham tracs ae ALOT more technical! but it makes it even more exciting to watch

me = not brave or have a powerful enuff car to try it down there!

wisewood
07-07-03, 05:14 PM
street racing happens round a known trrack... pedestrians should know this and avoid the area.. BUSSES AND TAXIS ARE THERE FOR A REASON

So a pedestrian should realise that cars are going to approach at illegal speeds in a dangerous way and should decide not to use that area of the town at all. :?

BUSES & TAXI'S ARE THERE FOR A REASON

SO IS A RACE TRACK!!!
If you cant afford to race on a track - dont race.

Stuart
07-07-03, 05:29 PM
I admit going for a good run down some b roads in the country is fun, but there is also a time for that (ie at night after youve got to know the road) because there is simply too many risks with other people etc about

as for pack racing, build a locost and go play with those boys at the weekend, or even build a stock car to go and exchange paint, but keep it off the roads.

Yes a lot of people on here have fast cars, but it would appear many of them keep it sensible when out of their own "area" where they know the roads.

Leave it to the trackdays to get your safer "buzz"

Ste_Nova
07-07-03, 05:41 PM
i organise street racing.....

we race in industial areas ususlly on sunday nights after 10pm

ade
07-07-03, 05:43 PM
la la la - couldnt be arsed reading any of that

I saw this post and thought about the guy Rick knew who was killed street racing and the comments Rick left.

Speed limits are there for a reason - I've broken several - we all have however If I speed its usually on the motorway or on a ling stretch of A road where I can see way into the distance - and then its only a few miles over the limit.

Street racing however is totally different - its dangerous, stupid and despite the hype of "2 Fat 2 Flaverless" is not as cracked up as it makes out

Save it for the track - much more fun, controlled and one hell of a kick

plus a great day out for all the family - unless Max Power turn up with the babes who flash their shaven havens and melons at ya - aka knockhill 2 weeks ago!!!

:o

Ade

Ste_Nova
07-07-03, 05:43 PM
i organise street racing.....

we race in industial areas ususlly on sunday nights after 10pm

Ste_Nova
07-07-03, 05:46 PM
I saw this post and thought about the guy Rick knew who was killed street racing and the comments Rick left.

shit happens... if i die racing i don't want anyone to change what they do just cause of what happend... i didn't see a huge fuss on the boards when i hit the back of a truck on the M1 while racing and i was inches from being hurt cause the trucks bumper took the drivers side wiper off the car!!

Tilly
07-07-03, 06:11 PM
Theres a time and a place. i dont say i street race but ive raced a few peeps. im sure everyone has at some point in time. but thats what track days and 1/4 mile strips are for really

Nova Modder
07-07-03, 06:27 PM
up in bham one of the tracks go through an industrial estate..

the only reason the other 4 tracks are there, is cause the poilice keep showing up and disturbing everyone, so they move to the next, more dangerous site...

how many pedestrians have any business walking through an industrial estate at 2-3am ?

if a fence gets broken.. so what, it was probbably rusty anyway..

all in all.. its the police that make it dangerous...

they could make it safer by cordening off a section of the town and help make a safe track, by not letting and non modded motors through.

any deaths would then be ppl that knew what was happening and through all the risks, went ahead anyway..

Freak
07-07-03, 06:39 PM
You really are a penis- youve proved it on here and Mig....

:roll:

ste- your stuff is fine- out of the way, no probs there.

this tit tho--slight difference....

And what are people doing in town at 2/3am?
they have as much right as you to be there.
And also every right not to be smacked by some twat giving his 1.2 nova the full moo past marks and spencers.

penis

Nova Modder
07-07-03, 06:44 PM
roflmao!!

ive said COUNTLESS times now.. i DONT RACE UP BIRMINGHAM tracks..

i dont have the power...
the car dont have the look
and i dont have the bottle!

i like to watch up there... its bloody awesome.. specially when the coppa choppa puts its spot light down and everyone runs *drives* off!

Jim
07-07-03, 06:46 PM
I'm lucky I live in Milton Keynes. Dual carraigeway 60mph roads. No point going any faster as you come to a roundabout by the time you get to 60 anyway.

Nova Modder, you really are giving yourself and the rest of us Nova owners a bad name. I hope you are typing all this stuff just to wind people up and you're not really as stupid as you sound on here.

I'm not going to street race, it's up to the individuals to do what they want, I just hope they can live with the consequences.

Jim

HEVY-nova
07-07-03, 06:53 PM
evry sunday bout 100 of us cruise and meet down a 1/4 mile strip in an industrial estate, where people are responsible for their own lives and there r no pedestrians. in my view this is safe, but the police who break up these meetings and force racers onto the public roads are the ones causing the problem. cruising and racing aint gonna stop, but 2 b fair the gavvers make it a lot worse. i have no time for people who give cruisers a bad name by racing their motors in unappropriate areas

Nova Modder
07-07-03, 06:57 PM
all the ppl in brum wouldent have to if the feds didnt shift us from the industrial estate... eveyonre goes to the other 4 tracks...

one of whick is almost slap bang in the city center..

been going on long b4 i came onto the scene.. and will go on long after i leave...

but no harm in watching, and studying, finding out about heel toe and all the malarky

Chris LR
07-07-03, 07:02 PM
cause the poilice keep showing up and disturbing everyone

by enforcing the law?

kwik^_^
07-07-03, 07:09 PM
Personnaly I think Street Racing is stupid, the reason behind my thoughts is that firstly it's highly dangerous, it's usually done by young drivers with little or no experience on the road despite how good they may think they are. Also you cant predict circumstances that may happen, i.e something might run out in the road animal/child etc.

Recently we had some guys from another town come down for an evening, later that night we heard a lot of sirens heading out of town, the guys were speeding/racing each other on the way home and one Nova left the road, crashed and all occupants died, although its not street racing as such, its in the same category, just be sensible and dont drive stupid.

DUNOVA.
07-07-03, 07:34 PM
When I first started driving which was december I raced all the time until someone was knocked down and killed 5 mins up the road from where we were all racing (boyracer) It could of been a little kid theres no safe place to race in streets even at 2 in the mornin with all the piss heads about and everyone knows what there like on friday and saturday nights

Fester
07-07-03, 07:41 PM
i think 'street racing' is a pretty loose term, does it mean going to a pre-organised event on a main road specifically to race or just flooring it every now and again with no prior planning? you have to take each scenario individually

i dont go out 'looking' for races but have no moral problems driving faster than the 'speed limit' if theres a small a risk as there can be of taking anyone else out

SKoob
07-07-03, 07:57 PM
i like to drive fast, but thres a time and place to drive fast, and regarding whos gonna be around at 2-3am well what time do nightclubs close, if anything its more dangerous driving fast around these, cus everyones drunk and tend to run into the road etc.. :? If u gonna drive fast do it on a nice str8 A road.

tonydry
07-07-03, 08:15 PM
all i can say about this is the ovious theres a right time and place for thease things and the people who say thay are prepared to take the risk should grow up and stop been selfish as inocent people dont have the option to live or die when some idiot raceing kills them

Nova Modder
07-07-03, 08:18 PM
ppl will always reace... give em a road, and someone to race against.. and you will have races....

even iff all cars were limited to 30mph... ppl would still race.. and stupid pedestrians will still get run over *cause their gimps*

and everyone will be just pissed of cause all cars are limited for no reason...

so the police should try to make it safer, instead of makeing it more dangerous...

how do they expect ppl to drive when running away from them?!?! safely... haahah they'll drive safer racing each other..

...food for thought

tonydry
07-07-03, 08:21 PM
sad

mmollart
07-07-03, 10:14 PM
it aint worth the risk i reckon, i wouldnt want to live the rest of my life knowing ive killed or seriously injured some one because i raced another car.
besides, i havent spent my hard earned on my car to rag its tits off & risk smashing it up

Nova Modder
07-07-03, 10:25 PM
then kit up a 1.0 thats way all the mods will make is so hewavy it would barely hit 40mph

all this racing takes place late at night, and the only ppl i see that dont belong near the circuit are coppers..

all the pedestrians are other modders.

ill see if i can take some pics next week

Slatter
07-07-03, 11:00 PM
you dont get circuits or tracks wot ever you wanna call them ........................... they are fcuking ROADS !

I never break 30mph speed limits and i dont really drive fast anymore there is no point.

Has anyone ever had something (animal, person) just in middle of road at 70mph +

YOU WILL SWERVE i have i had so many near misses there no point in it

Ive raced on tracks before its much more of a buzz do it properly.

And also crash your car doing any more than 50mph in a nova and crash properly......... id like to see you come out in one piece

Nova Modder grow up and read what youve been saying.... I dont think many people agree with you..

Ste ... Fair enough.. But anyone racing round streets of Brum.... i hope coppers catch you

Craig SR
07-07-03, 11:14 PM
Organised street racing is pathethic.

Nova Modder you look like an arse m8. People like you give us our bad name.

To be honest i do tend to have the odd bit of fun with another car but i never go above 8/10ths of my ability on the public road, and if its wet forget it. Leave it to a trackday to explore your limits. If someone is prepared to die to simply outrun me then they can go. I dont care i value life too much. The problem with racing is it may push you into going that little bit harder without realising it just to win, you will get tunnel vision and lose focus on the rest of your surroundings, not good. Also i never race with a passenger, at any times. Never do it in anything less than a NSL road either, preferably a duel carraigeway, and i'll slow down when another car comes in sight, and if i'm following never get to within 5 car lengths (unless a drag race on a duel carraigeway thats ok if in separate lanes....) Another point is always to link speed with vision, just because you know the road off by heart doesnt mean you can take the next blind corner flat....

Another thing is you may have faith in your ability but its basically a lottery as for what the other drivers capabilites are, do you realy ever think about whether or not they are trustworthy before you do battle?!

Take care out there peeps.... (whining old grandad 'ere)

bfuller
07-07-03, 11:45 PM
all the ppl in brum wouldent have to if the feds didnt shift us from the industrial estate

feds??

are you american?

in this country they are called the police.

Nova Modder - i dont want to make you look even more stupid than you already do, but it seems you are too caught up in the whole "street racing" thing , it may look cool, but you wont be thinking that when someone close to you gets killed by some prick in a max powered xr3i trying to impress people like you.

:rant:

My opinion is....

well organised events :+:

2fast2furious wannabe's :-:

amen.

Phil_G
07-07-03, 11:54 PM
all the ppl in brum wouldent have to if the feds didnt shift us from the industrial estate

Nova Modder - i dont want to make you look even more stupid than you already do

HI,

has to be asked but is that possible?

Phil

Nova Modder
08-07-03, 12:16 AM
one can but wonder....

well saturday wen at the races... no accidents... several near misses, but no crunched metal..

*although a flamer kit on an R5GT turbo went a little out of hand..*

gr8 fun.. gr8 night out..

safer than going clubbing thats for sure..

ppl spiking ya drinks.. injecting u with blood.. starting fights with weapons.. robberies.. ect ect..

ha take my chances in the car anytime

Fester
08-07-03, 12:42 AM
mate you talk too much especially since theres a trusty 1.2 backing up these claims :roll:

burgo
08-07-03, 12:47 AM
sorry for starting this every1 but nova modder really winds me up i admit wen i was 16 i used to take me mums cars out to the lanes but this was at 3-4 in the mornin i drove at the speed limit to get to these lanes and even then didnt cane the cars as they wernt mine and wen a village was comin up id slow down way b4 and i new thes roads like the back of me hand and at least at night u can see other cars head lights wen they are comin i ko i shouldt of done it but it was a buzz but at least it wasnt round town and as nova muppet sorry modder sed most ppl drove there cars to the limit so thereofre leavin no room for error so wot happens wen somefing does go rong ??? wen i am on the road mind u even tho every1 thinks i am goin to thrash me car im not not until i get to the track or this bit of road i kno so well and ppl not bein in town at 2-3 course they are gonna b the clubs dont get shut till 1 they get out at 1.15 go to the kabab shop its getting on for 1.45 then most bein pissed outta there skulls will sit down up town somewhere to eat it so there ya 2 oclock and why shouldnt they b there i kno i shouldnt say this but i hope u do have a crash nova modder thatll slow u down abit and wot if u did hit a child and that child died how would u cope with that ???

DazK
08-07-03, 12:58 AM
nova-modder u really ARE an arse arent u .. im guessin ur also "Vaux Crayzee" on MIG? .. f0ckin fool .. u ARE the EXACT type of person who gives us the bad name .. street racing is TOTALLY PATHETIC .. if u wanna race do it PROPERLY where ur NOT going to KILL some1 u fool .. a 10+years old nova isnt gonna come out of ne crash lightly .

mmollart
08-07-03, 01:27 AM
it might sound cool & like a good laugh, but since i left school, two school m8's have died because of street racing.
one of them ended up hitting the front of a video shop, going through the front window & died 4 days later after god knows how many hours in surgery.
the other 1 lost control, clipped another car & rolled it, he was pronounced dead at the scene, which just happend to be someones front garden.
i dont totaly disagree with it, but like many have said, theres a time & a place for that kind of thing

Anton
08-07-03, 08:29 AM
I don't agree with street racing. As said by many before, thats what strips and tracks are for.

Anyone see that program about it on MTV, with the families of people who were killed by it? Really makes you think....

Everyone normally has the odd race from the lights, or on motorways but most grow out of it.

Nova Modder- you really sound like a thick sh1t. Sorry thats my opinion. Its people like you that make novas have a crap name, and also cause sh1t for the car modification community. I think you should grow up, before you kill yourself, or worse kill SOMEONE ELSE.

SaraGSi
08-07-03, 08:41 AM
u neva think that ur gonna have an accident or you can kill some1 when i started driving i was a complete idiot and i crashed my car in2 a tree doing 60mph+ (luckily no one was hurt) ive neva driven like that since yes alittle fun off the lights and but nothing how i used to................

Ignorance is bliss as they say and u just think it'll never happen to u BUT IT WILL if u dont use head and think what if........................

:D

Jim
08-07-03, 12:12 PM
Nova Modder, do you "live life a 1/4 mile at a time" do you go to these "races" and say "It's not how you stand by your car, it's how you race it". Eject the Fast and the Furious from your Video player and get yourself back to the real world :roll:

Nova Modder, have you ever been in contact with an anything whilst driving over the speed limit? As I've already said, the roads where I live are 60mph dual carraigeways, I accelerated off a roundabout and got to 50mph, before I knew it a Rabbit came out from the side of the road, there was nothing I could do other than try and slow down as much as possible. I hit the rabbit (probably doing about 40mph after I hit the brakes) and pulled onto a side road to asses the damage. The rabbit had pulled my bumper off the brackets - A Rabbit did this at 40mph!!! Imagine if you hit a person, a Dog or something thats heavier than a rabbit at 40mph and think of what damage it could inflict. Slow down as you NEVER know whats round the next corner.

Jim

wisewood
08-07-03, 12:16 PM
i once hit a fox at about 50mph Jim... bent the slam panel quite a bit, fortunately it was in the Merit, so didnt have a full bumper, only the ickle thin one.

the sound the impact made, along with the skidding afterwards as i stomped on the brakes actually woke up my mates uncle who lived across the road from where i hit it - he said he thought i had hit a person with the sound it made and was amazed there was not more damage.

No sign of the fox though!

btw - no point talking to nova modder, i've banned him.

Jim
08-07-03, 12:24 PM

Nice One!!!!!

Yeah, I never want to hit another animal again. Bloody stupid Rabbits. Runs out just as I get close to it, there was a massive gap between me and the car ahead and yet it chose to run out in front of me... :evil:

Jim

Nova-Boy
08-07-03, 12:27 PM
:lol: THis is funny! Nova Modder just got hammered!!

I was going through a lane the other day just chatting to the missus and a mouse or shrew thing ran out into the road. I slammed on and just stopped. Only skidded for about a foot, it was quality braking (well for a nova anyway!) That was one lucky rodent!

Another night i was going up my GF street when there was a hedgehog in the road. I thought it was a plastic bag or something at first but the slapped on when i realised. Rolled back a bit to se if i had hit it and there it was in the line of my tyre rolled up in a ball! That was even luckeir than the rodent!!!

I cant say a lot for all the flys i spat on my bike visor though! It was an acident. :(

twim
08-07-03, 12:27 PM
Nova modder have u actually ever been clubbing? All that crap about being stabbed injected is bollox! I go clubbing every Saturday night i've never been put in any dangerous situation. I also go to Notts most Sunday nights around the Broad Marsh. The fools who do about 60MPH around there are plain ignorant to the dangers and safety of the ppl in there car and around them I choose to park up at the side of the road as many others do and watch/look at other ppls cars. When I try to leave i have to go round the "circuit" this is so dangerous as u get idiots doing 60 swapping lanes every 10 seconds, there is a buss station right in the middle of this i.e. alot of innocent pedestrians around - this is stupid!

Tim.

wisewood
08-07-03, 12:28 PM
had a similar thing in the clio with a rabbit, rabbit runs out - stops, runs back, stops, changes mind again and makes a run for far side of road.

I looked in mirror as i went passed as i drove over it with middle of the car and it kinda tumbled into middle of the other lane, got up and ran off.
i think i either clipped it with back wheel or the air flow around the car knocked it over :lol:

as for nova modder - he is not true to the nature of the great community spirit which we have here was he. SO like i told him a few times yesterday - his attitude is not welcome. :D

Stuart
08-07-03, 01:27 PM
ive clipped a deer head and it took my wing mirror off lol

and as for rabbits, my car is std height so i can go sumping them lol

If you ever hit a badger, jsut keep on driving and dont get out to look, they are a tad vicious.

also silly manouvers to prevent hitting a mouse WTF, not being cruel but somethings are more important (staying on the road and alive yourself) than saving a little mouse/shrew

Vaux Crayzee
08-07-03, 02:12 PM
So what about the ikkle animals.. ive ceamed loads of em... i dont even slow down... cats.. birds, hedgehogs... who cares... they'll die by being hit by someone else anyway..

my gripe is y did wisewood create this 'DEBATE' then ban me for having my opinion..

i havent said anything ott just defended my view 'all debates must have a for and against, or it wouldent be a debate'

if u banned me.. y not ban everyone that ever admitted to any type of racing?

y not just stick in the TOS.. 'if u ever race your modded car.. dont sign up your niot welcome'

huh?

oh no... its different for everyone u just want to make an example out of the few.. well pffff to that

'glad i didnt order those novalod stickers now... site is full of hippocrites

and y not ban ste_sa he admitted to actually organising them
'just an examople ste.. i know they wont ban u cause their a load of tree huggers'

well screw the lot of ya... im going to go out now and personally do my best to screw over the opinion ppl have of nova drivers/owners

you lot cause me to do it, and pfff to the lot of ya

wisewood
08-07-03, 02:19 PM
1. I didnt ban you because of this thread alone, it was actually your blatent bullshittery on several posts which caused me to do it.

2. ste_sa wont be banned because he is a valued member of the site, having been around for many years and has contributed alot during his time here.

3. I have no problem with anyone who chooses to organise or participate in street racing, I wouldnt do it - thats my choice. You however have been ignorant, rude and offensive to several members of the site and that sort of attitude is not what novaload is about.

4. I too am glad you never got any novaload.net stickers - because then you would be sullying the good name of the site rather than just yourself, your friends and your car.

Ste_Nova
08-07-03, 03:09 PM
Recently we had some guys from another town come down for an evening, the guys were speeding/racing each other on the way home and one Nova left the road, crashed and all occupants died.

i allways race alone or with 1 passenger who knows the risks... anymore than 2 peeps in my car and it's dangerous..... peeps who rag round 4-5 up are fucking dangerous.... i was behind a 1.3sr the other week in warrington he was 5 up and driving like a prick... came to a roundabout and he lost the back end and smashed up the kirb... i went past sideways with the backend out and the front wheels spinning.... i'm sure if he hadnt crashed he would have not long after just cause he was trying to intice me into racing in town!

Ste_Nova
08-07-03, 03:12 PM
Has anyone ever had something (animal, person) just in middle of road at 70mph +

i hit a badger at 130mph one night on the way home... natural reaction is to swerve round it... but if u do then u deffo crash... i just floored it and drove through it... i wrecked my bumper and had loads of badger stuck the the exhaust..... my gf swerves to avoid rabbits ffs!

Ste_Nova
08-07-03, 03:19 PM
the sound the impact made, along with the skidding afterwards as i stomped on the brakes actually woke up my mates uncle who lived across the road from where i hit it - he said he thought i had hit a person with the sound it made and was amazed there was not more damage

humm i'm reading and quoting here.... u hit an fox.... and u skidded... why... what would have happend if u had skidded and lost control and hit another car etc???? with disposable animals it's better to drive through them (cows and sheep etc excluded)

what about the car behind u... did he stop in time? think about it

wisewood
08-07-03, 03:20 PM
lmfao @ drove through it!!

to be fair at 130mph yuo would drive through a person. :lol:

oooh i bet it winds nova modder right up to see me laughing at this :lol:
difference is i know ste aint lying about it coz we all seen the pic of his nova doing about 150. lol

Ste_Nova
08-07-03, 03:21 PM
I was going through a lane the other day just chatting to the missus and a mouse or shrew thing ran out into the road. I slammed on and just stopped. Only skidded for about a foot, it was quality braking (well for a nova anyway!) That was one lucky rodent!

Another night i was going up my GF street when there was a hedgehog in the road. I thought it was a plastic bag or something at first but the slapped on when i realised. Rolled back a bit to se if i had hit it and there it was in the line of my tyre rolled up in a ball! That was even luckeir than the rodent!!!

smack.... and the car behind u goes straight into the back of you..... just cause of a mouse..... then u start slamming on for every plastic bag in the road!! ffs

DUNOVA.
08-07-03, 03:33 PM
We all know it's wrong but when you hit someone and kill them we'll see what you have to say (nova modder)or what if your relative is hurt by a speeding driver or a friend.Novamodder what do you think of drink driving????????????????

Ste_Nova
08-07-03, 03:37 PM
i'd laugh if some fucked drunk steped out infront of me when i wasn't speeding and i killed him..... even worse are the scallys on bikes with no fuck lights or reflectors... i phone the pigs and they tell me to stop wasting their time!! ffs

wisewood
08-07-03, 03:43 PM

DU NOVA - he cant answer you mate.
nor can Vaux Crayzee - his alter ego :lol:

nova---chris
08-07-03, 03:49 PM
About time this thread was closed.
What aload of bollocks. Just incourages individuals to tell us how they drive at supersonic speeds past old grannys ect ect.
I mean they do it on a estate by us. And race some right crummy peices of shit. Wot is the point? whats it proving? that u can get from asda to tesco in 4.5 seconds? oh pleaseeee!

At the end of the day i just hope peeps get what they deserve.

please close the thread and get summat usefull posted.
thanks

chris

wisewood
08-07-03, 04:00 PM
:lol: chris you could have locked it yourself couldnt ya?

nova---chris
08-07-03, 04:09 PM