PDA

View Full Version : Why? USC carpark heros ;(

MattBrown
25-08-11, 08:48 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jrCRjNEKzfo&feature=related

This is why usc is crap.

If they where drifting well then fair enough, but theyre genuinely trying here lol

Andy
25-08-11, 09:07 AM
Was that filmed on a calculator??
And ive seen 1000% times worse at PVS campsite..............

John
25-08-11, 10:40 AM
Matt you seem surprised? lol

mowgli
25-08-11, 10:49 AM
So some idiots are wazzing round in a grass field.......... That takes some skill

MattBrown
25-08-11, 10:52 AM
There is no skill intended old chap.

Its mearly a "WTF is the point"

mowgli
25-08-11, 10:54 AM
more like its a WhyTF were you searching for it??? then posting it on here??? is it a quiet day at the summer holiday youth club?

wwmnw
25-08-11, 05:25 PM
I don't see the problem, they're not hurting anyone just having a bit of fun. I bet everyone in this thread has done or attempted a burnout/wheel spin/handbrake turn/reverse drop out etc at least once in their younger days*, anyone that says they haven't I'd call them a liar to their face.

*Except Mowgli, when he was young trucks were powered by steam and cars for the public had a max of 2 brake bunny power.

Iain
25-08-11, 05:35 PM
Rofl at except Mowgli

I agree tho they're not exactly hurting anyone or dangerously sliding between tents so no big deal

Andy
25-08-11, 05:37 PM
And that is not why USC is crap-thats a different matter entirely lol

Lewis.
25-08-11, 06:11 PM
lol i got the first dislike

Bubba
25-08-11, 06:30 PM
i got the 2nd lol

mowgli
25-08-11, 06:35 PM
I don't see the problem, they're not hurting anyone just having a bit of fun. I bet everyone in this thread has done or attempted a burnout/wheel spin/handbrake turn/reverse drop out etc at least once in their younger days*, anyone that says they haven't I'd call them a liar to their face.

*Except Mowgli, when he was young trucks were powered by steam and cars for the public had a max of 2 brake bunny power.

well, we used to be heroes on tarmac.. and one gravel carpark right next to the canal where we always used to handbrake it round as close as possible to the water, cos there was no barrier/fence etc.....

wwmnw
26-08-11, 04:12 PM
well, we used to be heroes on tarmac.. and one gravel carpark right next to the canal where we always used to handbrake it round as close as possible to the water, cos there was no barrier/fence etc.....

You sir are a true legend, my goal in life is to be more like you.

mowgli
26-08-11, 04:31 PM
try shaving the top of your head for a start

wwmnw
26-08-11, 04:35 PM
Male pattern baldness is starting to take its toll lol lol and I'm only 25 :(

mowgli
26-08-11, 04:37 PM
i had loads of hair till i was about 35, then it decided to relocate to my back.... please find another role model, i'm actually quite disappointing in real life.