PDA

View Full Version : i hate the DVLA

Alex J
17-08-11, 11:18 AM
ffs ive sent three logbooks myself this year, aswell as freinds of mine, nothing hard, just change of keepers address and one that has been scrapped, how ****ing hard is it? waited over a month for my new nova logbook, nothing, scrapped my turbo, got a tax reminder, not done then, my mates corsa gsi he brought two months ago, still not done, and this renault 21 turbo, WTF are these ****ing idiots doing:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad: :mad::mad::mad::mad:

meritvalver
17-08-11, 11:33 AM
i had exactly the same problem when i bought my latest nova. It took them 3 months of ****in about to finally get it to me and i also had my insurance company cancel my policy because they wanted a copy of my logbook! I have to deal with them on a daily basis too because of my job and operating under tacho rules. They are a bunch of ****ers! lol

Edd
17-08-11, 11:57 AM
Sent mine off for change of address on the Sport 2 weeks ago, got it back Monday :)

There is probably a nova lover at the DVLA and is upset seeing Mr Merris buy a nova then every few months sees the same V5 for scrap lol he's holding them back so you can't scrap them lol

Pete
17-08-11, 12:00 PM
I've been waiting since April for mine, still not come, when I rang they reckoned they were back logged ... Tossers

pie
17-08-11, 12:04 PM
lol edd

Alex J
17-08-11, 12:11 PM
if it dont turn up soon ill be going up to there office with the axe to sort the matter out as ive got plenty of time, they can also shove the fine up there **** for not sorning it as i havent got the logbook.

christurboo
17-08-11, 01:14 PM
scrap the lot? nah just joking the dvla always take the wee just get the axe out and demand so answers

Stuart
17-08-11, 02:11 PM
Given its 'new car' month then they will be rather busy now.... just relax ffs. You can sorn the car without the logbook.

Jack
17-08-11, 06:36 PM
Took mine to the local office and had it back about 10 or so days later iirc.