PDA

View Full Version : vauxhall astra 1.8 16v dualfel lpg (rare)

gte-87
14-08-11, 06:10 PM
Vauxhall Astra 1.8L 16v dual fuel ‘Petrol and LPG’ 2002 plate Lightening Silver Bertone Coupe having to sell due to much regret as purchasing my 1st home and no longer requiring 2 cars.

It’s a great car that has full service history from new at Vauxhall’s the cam belt and service were done April 2011, and the LPG was serviced September 2010 but this only has to be done every 30.000 miles this will not have to be done for a couple of more years (depending on how many miles you drive). All receipts have been kept for all work done since new including MOT Certificates.

The current mileage is 108,000 – this will be more by the time auction ends as currently still using the car for work – I would like to confirm that the engine is in good tact for the mileage no knocks or bangs.

The car has a MOT until February 2012 and TAX until November 2011 and HPI Clear also due to being a dual fuel it is London Congestion Charge Exempt (Certificate present).

I have changed the alloy wheels to Vauxhall vectra sri alloy wheels as I think these suit the car more then original alloy wheels these are genuine Vauxhall alloys so fit perfect with no rubbing the wheels have got four new 205 55 16 kumho tyres on and the wheels are in good condition.

I have replaced the exhaust system with a stainless steel system which has a life time guarantee

As this car is one of the top of the range astras it has power steering,abs,electric windows, electric mirrors,hight adjustable seats, lumbar support,air conditing,front fog lights, traction control, remote central locking. And a Kenwood cd player with a USB and Aux in put great for mp3 players and IPods.

This car is in very good condition there are some marks and stone chips on the exterior as you would expect from a 9 year old car, the interior is in very good condition for its age also.

£2500 ono

You are more than welcome to view car just give me a ring on 07578601812 or email on kiff2580@hotmail.co.uk and also if you have any questions I will be more then happy to help thanks Dan..