PDA

View Full Version : novasrikev - very untrustworthy

Edd
09-08-11, 08:05 PM
Not very trustworthy at all

got a set of Sport clocks from him clearly asked before hand if all the gauges work

just tried them in the Sport today for the first time

oil pressure gauge fooked
water temp gauge fooked
petrol gauge fooked

so atm there fit only for the bin

plus PayPal wont let me open a dispute

i hope he has decency to some how resolve this

Edd

novasrikev
10-08-11, 10:52 AM
As I understand this you tried to start a dispute via Paypal BEFORE sending me a PM!?

Edd
10-08-11, 11:12 AM
Yes I did as I hate having the piss taken out of me tbh

I will reply to your pm later when I get 5 mins spare

novasrikev
10-08-11, 11:14 AM
Don't swear at me for a start!

Secondly, why not send me a PM and try and sort this out before going through Paypal?

Would you go to Trading Standards after buying something from a supermarket without going back to see what they'd do about it? Umm no is the correct answer!

Edd
10-08-11, 11:40 AM
I sent you a pm then I tried to open a dispute

Do you not think it's a little strange that 3 of the gauges don't work ?

It cant of been damaged in transit as it was very well packaged by you

novasrikev
10-08-11, 11:58 AM
As I understand this you tried to start a dispute via Paypal BEFORE sending me a PM!? The question I asked you earlier today.

Yes I did as I hate having the piss taken out of me tbh

I will reply to your pm later when I get 5 mins spare

The reply you posted, and now you're saying you sent me a PM and then tried to open a dispute so which was it?

Yes it is strange that 3 of the guages don't work, but they worked fine when the SR clocks were taken out of the SR!
They are not sport clocks.

Edd
10-08-11, 12:08 PM
Sent you a pm then immediately went on to paypal

SR and Sport clocks are the same thing

Paul
10-08-11, 12:20 PM
Ill get the popcorn.

Paul
10-08-11, 12:21 PM
On a serious note cant you keep this to PMs?

Gaz1300SR
10-08-11, 12:31 PM
On a serious note cant you keep this to PMs?

Shhh..... I want to see what happens!

To be fair I have been fooked about by a few people on here in the last few months when coming to buy stuff, everyone slags off ebay but png is no better in my experience.

Not saying Novasrikev knew the dials were knackered but people do this sh*t all the time. Gets on my tits.

novasrikev
10-08-11, 12:52 PM
Sent you a pm then immediately went on to paypal

SR and Sport clocks are the same thing

So you didn't think the decent thing to do was to wait for me to reply?

Still awaiting a reply to the PM you sent me last night btw!

novasrikev
10-08-11, 12:53 PM
Shhh..... I want to see what happens!

To be fair I have been fooked about by a few people on here in the last few months when coming to buy stuff, everyone slags off ebay but png is no better in my experience.

Not saying Novasrikev knew the dials were knackered but people do this sh*t all the time. Gets on my tits.

Yes it does happen all the time, but who's to say they were working when he got them and then broke them?

Edd
10-08-11, 01:46 PM
Tbh wants the actual point in replying to your pm ?

As you've just stated above you think they were working when you sent them I know they were fooked when they arrived

So what's the solution ?

Tbh it's the principle not the money, there are lots of fooked clock sets floating about, why the fook can't people do the decent thing and bin them instead of trying to blag people with them ffs

If you have any kind of conscience you'll offer me a refund and I'll send the clocks back to, which you should then do the decent thing with them, bin them so no one else has to be £48 out of pocket

novasrikev
10-08-11, 08:09 PM
You sound like an absolute **** fella!

I didn't say I think they work I said they work fine!

How do you know they was fooked when they arrived? How do you know that they won't work in your Sport but they'll work in an SR?

Plus, if you knew they was fooked when they arrived why has it taken you this long to say so?

And how am I to know that you're not trying to scam me by saying they don't work? They work fine, I took them out of the car myself

Edd
10-08-11, 08:53 PM
Your the absolute cock fella !!!

If they worked as soon as I put them in they would of, I have a set of GTE clocks and they work fine, any set of mk1 clocks will work in any mk1, so the set you sent me don't work, is that clear enough for you ?

It's taken me this long as I've only got round to fitting them as I'm at that stage of the build

Anyone who knows me on or off here knows that I wouldn't try and scam anyone and I don't need to do it for finacial gain

Obviously by your attitude you have a guilty conscience

novasrikev
10-08-11, 09:14 PM
Guilty conscience? I don't think so!

I asked you how you wanted to resolve this in the PM I still haven't had a reply to yet you say in a thread that I have an attitude?

You are the one who tried to start a dispute, then posted about it and then sent me a PM which I replied to at 8:21am! You didn't wait for me to respond to that, and by the sounds of things you just want to create some fuss over an issue it appears you don't want to resolve!

Sly and underhand tactics will get you nowhere fast fella!

tom reid
10-08-11, 10:25 PM
Edd, saying Kev's untrustworthy on here before you get in touch with him, is not the way to get your money back, it only causes trouble.
Kev is honest and trustworthy and I'm sure he'll do the decent thing by you, if you give him a chance to examine the clocks and keep your thoughts to yourself in the short term.
Kev, i'd quit with the slagging match, try and resolve this instead.

Edd
11-08-11, 10:42 AM
You have a PM Kev

Spudly
11-08-11, 10:53 AM
Can we keep this to pm please as a slanging match on the forum doesnt look good on either of you, nor the club, and is only going to get you both mad with each other and nothing will be resolved, please try to resolve this in an adult fashion and leave the toys in the pram where they belong.

Edd
11-08-11, 11:16 AM
Spud if you actually looked at my post above you'll see I have now PM'd Kev

Yes it got a little heated yesterday, maybe i went about it wrong, but comments about toys of of the pram after I feel I've been ripped off (ATM I might add) is out of order tbh

Spudly
11-08-11, 02:14 PM
So not being content with having a pop at Kev, youre now having a pop at me?

Very grown up attitude right there, and if you think about it, my comment of toys and prams is very valid and not out of order, what is out of order is finding you have a problem with an item you bought, and trying to sort it by starting a dispute through paypal without even bothering to contact the seller (as you admitted) and then starting a feedback thread with libelous comments about the seller's nature, without having even asked the seller if they could, or would, do anything to resolve the situation.

Any carry on like this, could be construed as online bullying, which is not condoned on this site, so in future please think before you type, and no im not having a go at you, im merly pointing out the way you have acted is very wrong and you need to sit back, read what ive written and have a think.

Hobbit
11-08-11, 02:48 PM
So what's the solution ?

Tbh it's the principle not the money, there are lots of fooked clock sets floating about, why the fook can't people do the decent thing and bin them instead of trying to blag people with them ffs

If you have any kind of conscience you'll offer me a refund and I'll send the clocks back to, which you should then do the decent thing with them, bin them so no one else has to be £48 out of pocket

Before you start going on about principles and consciences maybe you should look at how you've handled this situation. A simple pm to the seller could've avoided all this.

Stuart
11-08-11, 03:06 PM
Oh Hai.....

behave kids or I'll bum the pair of you!

Andy
11-08-11, 04:47 PM
What a shambles of a thread
Seen as how everyone else seems to have their tuppence in heres mine
Edd should have pm'd and sorted it out properly and gave the seller time to respond-this thread is unneeded just like my input but who cares.
Why does it need 3 staff to tell them to sort it?? Wasnt spudly's warning enough??
Just looks like a silly,pathetic playground arguament that has spilled into the soft ball area

Edd
11-08-11, 04:50 PM
Spud your attitude is comical tbh, you need to climb down off your high horse, I know it's a long way and might take a while

Someone off here has already offloaded a fooked set of clocks on me before this shizzle and the response was simular to what Kev hinted at 'they were fine when they left' so that's why I'm annoyed about it

Yes ok I was probably in the wrong in the way I have gone about it, but I don't enjoy being ripped off, I would never do that to anyone and expect the same back

My post of 'Kev you have a pm' kinda says that it will be dealt with privately from then on so there was no need for you to say some crap about toys and pram

Hobbit, as above yes I could of dealt with it differently

Spudly
11-08-11, 05:05 PM
Oh dear some silly attitude being directed towards the STAFF, and I for one am getting bored of it, ill quote rule 15 and close this thread!