PDA

View Full Version : price for fitting a c20let

99jdee
09-08-11, 03:07 PM
hello,

sorry if this is the wrong section btw! :tard:

was wondering if anyone here would come and fit a c20let engine to a nova if someone could give me a rough price what i'm looking to pay would be great!

just getting some prices at the moment i am in Bedfordshire! or if someone could give a me a rough idea of a price would be good.

also stupid question can someone post a list of what i need i.e car, engine, shafts, brakes For a bare c20let nova as it will be an ongoing project as i have the money for the engine and ancilleries and shell and some other parts (other advanced Parts added when more funds lol)
id like someone who has some experience to fit the lump for me and loom.. so the car runs and drives..

Thanks in advance!

Jamie.

nova gsi ian
09-08-11, 03:17 PM
How long is a piece of string?....could run in to all sorts of problems fitting a c20let into a nova, could be an absolute nightmare!, prob be easier if you payed someone by the day bud, you dont say whether or not you will have all the right ancillaries , ie, tank loom ,brakes, etc, etc, whether the shells been strengthened and welded?,....best thing to do is get the shell strenghened first and welded, then get all the ancillaries together as well as the engine and box, then get someone to give you a daily rate or fixed price to get it up and running spot on, but most importantly dont bother trying to a conversion with a rotten shell, aint worth it fella . get yourself a decent strong solid shell for the basis of your project.....good luck and cheers

99jdee
09-08-11, 03:31 PM
sorry i should have been more clear, if i had the shell strengthened ready for it to go in, all the right parts, i am after a rough guestimate of how much it would be to fit the engine on the mounts connect it up and wire the loom up so the engine starts and the car runs, no extras, just a bare fitment of the engine in the car basically..

sorry if this post sounds stupid btw.. im just after a rough price if someone could come fit me a c20let to a nova shell strengthened and welded with all the parts they need.

kind regards, Jamie. :thumb:

brainsnova
09-08-11, 04:08 PM
Why not fit it yourself

Paul
09-08-11, 04:13 PM
Give me a call on 07595947117. Im localish to you and have built many Nova XEs/LETs etc. Can collect car on trailer if required too.

99jdee
10-08-11, 04:24 PM
thanks for your guidance paul, will definately be giving you a call in next few weeks when im ready for you to put my engine in! :thumb:

thanks.

scott.parker
10-08-11, 04:31 PM
Join the PNG club, as that £10 is the best you will have spent to get Paul to fit this! lol

Love it, see now that why this club/forum is better then any others I'm on... proper club spirit.

Nobby
10-08-11, 08:42 PM
Give me a call on 07595947117. Im localish to you and have built many Nova XEs/LETs etc. Can collect car on trailer if required too.

Proper Job!