PDA

View Full Version : Cliffard consept 300 broken i think

Timmy
07-08-11, 03:35 PM
hi looking for some idea and or help. AS with all thing nova there always something else.
trying to get the bloody thing ready for MOT did all the other jobs and then another one pops its head up.
with cliffard alarms once you put the key in, you have to press the unlock/lock button to turn off the immobiser(sp), on my car the digi dash lights up and then you can start the car. this is not the case however. i just get a clicking from the brain of the alarm unit sounds like a relay over and over in time with the light flashing. no start of the dash ,no interior light, no radio. i have discnnted and reconnetd the battrie. tryed enter the valla (sp)code no difference.the battire may be on the low side been sat a while but the no life at all so dont think its that.tryed calling a Car ice company today said call on monday .#Can anyone help~?:confused::cry:

Timmy
07-08-11, 11:09 PM
anyone

Iain
08-08-11, 05:07 PM
So you try and put the ignition on and a relay repeatedly clicks and the indicators go off?

Is the siren working, is the alarm actually going off?

Timmy
10-08-11, 11:57 PM
i recharge the battrie on the car and it now wantsto work fine i fail at fix my own car

dan23
27-08-11, 07:21 PM
sounds stupid but if the indicator flasher unit( one of the square relys below fuse box) is knackered it can sometimes make the alarm do strange things do the indictors work

stereo an interior light run off same fuse check the fuse from inside the car with door shut ( if the door is open when you replace the fuse for the interior light it blows the new fuse )

Timmy
27-08-11, 08:03 PM
i fixed it dont worry