PDA

View Full Version : EMERGENCY! anyone in SE with a Vauxhall Nova hub carrier and can deliver to hastings?

joshy
05-08-11, 03:53 PM
as above, stuck with clappsed wheel bearing in hastings at a friends house, dont really want recovery as i have my tools with me and can fit, just need a vauxhall nova steering knuckle ASAP http://images.ibsrv.net/ibsrv/res/src:passionford.com/get/forum/images/smilies/bigcry.gif

can pay and provide tea/coffee on arival?

need tonight or tomorrow morning...

phone me on 07812565143,

cheers

JOSH

nova_saloon
05-08-11, 04:15 PM
im closeish, and not sure if its the right side or the left side you want, but why dont you just get a wheel bearing most motor factors carry them in stock! smack it out and then smack new one in!

joshy
05-08-11, 04:27 PM
right side mate (driver side),

funny you should mention that as i have a new bearing in my hand :cry: as i was intending to replace it soon anyway, but the old bearing outer race is stuck in the hub fast and the inner is stuck on the hub, ive got no bearing puller :cry::cry:

also need to get the car fixxed and leave my girlfriends house before her parents come back from holiday lol.

joshy
05-08-11, 05:59 PM
bump...

nova_saloon
05-08-11, 06:15 PM
go to a local garage in the morning and say heres a fiver just whack this in there for me mate, what i used to do.

joshy
05-08-11, 06:39 PM
thats the plan i think, cheers mate :)

joshy
06-08-11, 04:50 PM
Bump.....