PDA

View Full Version : oz gm eurosport wheel decals

basilmk1
25-07-11, 10:28 AM
Hi all been looking on here for years and finnaly decided to join up and use the site propley, im building a replica of dave metcalfes mk1 rally car and was wondering if anyone know where I can get the gm eurosport wheels decals as I have a genuine set of ex works wheels, any help would be apreciated

bazil
25-07-11, 11:27 AM
Welcome to the forum,

I'd guess your best bet would be a local graphics company to make replica stickers, just take in the best picture you have of the original wheel ans they should be able to sort somthing for you.

Once you have 15 posts get some pictures up or start a project thread.

wwmnw
25-07-11, 11:36 AM
Basil and Bazil eh, this will not end well.

Welcome to PNG.

basilmk1
25-07-11, 11:54 AM
Cheers lads, Haha didnt notice the basil and bazil, yeah did think about graphics company but thought id see if anyone has ever got hold of some, so il see what I can sort, yeah will get some pictures up eventually

grooge
25-07-11, 02:13 PM
hey mate, welcome to png. as said a graphics company is your best bet. i too have a set of the wheels and was looking into geting them powdercoated and new graphics put on but i never got round to it and I dont have the car they were on anymore!

Mike
25-07-11, 06:47 PM
Welcome along mate, project sounds good.

You'll be very VERY lucky to track down original decals now! Will be a signwriter job Im afraid.

basilmk1
25-07-11, 09:28 PM
Yeah thought it would be a strong call, does anyone know of anyone on here with the vauxhall motorsport decals on there nova i.e strips over wings and bonnet and mobil 1 graphics? Would like to see a photo of one done