20-07-11, 10:02 AM
:eek::eek::eek:!!! What a bloke :)

What a shame about the people being twunts about it :(

steviegsi
20-07-11, 10:06 AM
Fcuk me!

Mike
20-07-11, 10:25 AM
Saved the life of complete stranger, top ****ing man! Muchos respect!

MK1_Ben
20-07-11, 10:43 AM
Champion!

Andy
20-07-11, 10:50 AM
strange theres no media coverage though...................

wwmnw
20-07-11, 10:53 AM
strange theres no media coverage though...................

Haha aye, a lot of people on there are calling him a liar and on the p1 owners club there is some skepticism too by some geezer that uses photoshop professionally by the sounds of it.

Bubba
20-07-11, 10:58 AM
it says that she didnt want to go public with it :/

wwmnw
20-07-11, 11:00 AM
it says that she didnt want to go public with it :/

True but people are arguing that he police would still go public but not mention any names as its apparently an attempted murder and attempted rape case.

draper
20-07-11, 11:03 AM
Haha aye, a lot of people on there are calling him a liar and on the p1 owners club there is some skepticism too by some geezer that uses photoshop professionally by the sounds of it.

im just reading that now, they're crucifying him !!

Tanya.
20-07-11, 11:03 AM
After reading numerous other forums i'm starting to get a little dubious.
I only skimmed it and hadn't realised he was apparently only in for 1 night and drove home the next day and went shopping with the family :tard:

Mieran
20-07-11, 11:11 AM
Why would he put a pic up if it was fake?

Jack
20-07-11, 11:34 AM
Just read through the entire thread. There's a few things that don't add up, but hey ho... haterz gon' hate lol

Liked (or as google would say, googleplusone'd) the general ignoring of the original drink drive intention though!

[edit] as for the driving home after having surgery on the torso - from experience, I can 100% confidently say no fecking chance. lol

paul james
20-07-11, 11:35 AM
I took it on face value myself. The only thing that lept out at me was he was going to drive home after having a few drinks, which isn't too wise really.
Its understandable that the woman wouldn't want to be made public, she has kids to think about and who knows what two nutters with weapons might do.

Southie
20-07-11, 11:36 AM
the general ignoring of the original drink drive intention though!
That was the first thing I picked up.

If is true he's a hero... If it's fake he's a :tosser:

draper
20-07-11, 11:36 AM
im intrigued more than anything, a few other forums are slating him now aswell (scooby/evo rivalry maybe lol)

you cant run from the internetzzzz

Tanya.
20-07-11, 11:39 AM
If it is real then good on him :) Now the newspapers are involved it will probably all come out what exactly happened, if anything did indeed happen.

wwmnw
20-07-11, 11:42 AM
http://bbs.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/897719-incredible-bravery.html

Post #13. Obviously its not fact but its a good theory

Jack
20-07-11, 11:43 AM
Now the newspapers are involved it will probably all come out what exactly happened
Because the papers are renowned for reporting the truth with no embezzlement at all lol

Mind you, if it does turn out to be an embellishment, then the gutter press would love it. If I was him, I'd be setting a PIN on my answerphone right now lol

Tanya.
20-07-11, 11:44 AM
Because the papers are renowned for reporting the truth with no embezzlement at all lol

Mind you, if it does turn out to be an embellishment, then the gutter press would love it. If I was him, I'd be setting a PIN on my answerphone right now lol

lol no but I meant would the police not get involved? In which case it would all come out.

draper
20-07-11, 11:45 AM
im always sceptical untill ive read it on facebook !!

steviegsi
20-07-11, 12:04 PM
What makes it unbelievable is that he got her to go and get his car. I wouldn't let my mother drive my cars never mind some randomer !

Tanya.
20-07-11, 12:09 PM
What makes it unbelievable is that he got her to go and get his car. I wouldn't let my mother drive my cars never mind some randomer !

After experiencing all of that i'm not entirely sure I could go and get some random persons car and drive it for them.

wwmnw
20-07-11, 12:15 PM
Just got interesting on page 21 with someone that works in A+E, datsundave. Meh who knows what the truth is atm

Bubba
20-07-11, 12:30 PM
this is why didnt tell anyone about the time i saved half of the uk from a polish invasion...lol

Tanya.
20-07-11, 12:54 PM
The police are finally being spoken too :thumb:

steviegsi
20-07-11, 12:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by datsundave
Ask yourself...do hospitals use Boots compress pads?????

F lol

Jim
20-07-11, 01:09 PM
this is why didnt tell anyone about the time i saved half of the uk from a polish invasion...lol

You failed IMO ;)

Tim
20-07-11, 01:29 PM
The drink drive intention kind of got me as well. If its real then fare play to him. I would hope that in that situation anyone would do the same though.

Saving a woman from rape=win
comminting drink drive offence=fail

Bubba
20-07-11, 02:51 PM
You failed IMO ;)

hence the reason i kept it quiet :p

im liking the spanish tuner thread

steviegsi
20-07-11, 06:50 PM
Carbonmike?? have you ACTUALLY been shot?

MK999
20-07-11, 06:55 PM

He lives in Wolvo, he's lucky when he doesn't get shot.

Spudly
20-07-11, 07:03 PM
Why do you think he is h'actually making all this carbon, he is making a carbon suit that will make him indestructable so he can go anywhere and do anything in safety:d

mowgli
20-07-11, 07:06 PM
definition of a true hero is someone who saves someone & then doesn't make a song & dance about it on the interweb.....

Hayley
20-07-11, 07:47 PM
I dont think i can even be bothered to read all million pages of that thread. Ill just wait for Jacks random sniggers and then let him explain it. So far my opinion is....... load of tosh. lol

Tanya.
20-07-11, 07:55 PM
I dont think i can even be bothered to read all million pages of that thread. Ill just wait for Jacks random sniggers and then let him explain it. So far my opinion is....... load of tosh. lol

It's just going round and round in circles, people calling it all shoite and asking for proof. T'is quite boring lol

steviegsi
20-07-11, 08:01 PM
Summary is - numpty fakes a cut/graze on his chest,tells everyone one how great he is for saving this girls life, taking a shot in the guts in his stride, couple hours later wakes up in hospital, climbs over the monkey bars in his evo and drives home via local shopping mall for new t shirt and trainers.All the haters saying he's full of shiite because of no media coverage. He side steps this land mine by saying he hates a load of attention/ being in the spotlight, despite posting on a public forum.

20 pages later its pretty conclusive that it's all an elaborate fabrication of the truth. He denies it and despite people phoning the police in the area it happened being told no reports of rape/ shooting in that area, that night, he takes his ball and goes home. Meanwhile the interwebz is filled to the brim with his porky pies, and has probably already caught the eye of some newspaper so you can probably read all about it in the sun during the week.

Pete
20-07-11, 08:40 PM
IMO the Hospital should be rang, if his name was found out then the hospital will tell you the details, IF it's happened.
Kudos to him if the story is true, but at the same time, what would he gain from lying? Bit of attention and him become into another napalm in the making?
I hope his not lying anyway, as when I was reading the story it made me build up loads of respect for him, but now it's made me question myself...

Mike
20-07-11, 08:51 PM

Yes, twice.

There was paint & taking gun staples everywhere :( very messy :(

Ive been shot at too, once with a really big shotgun. That was not cool, I can tell you now!

mowgli
20-07-11, 09:30 PM
fact 1. if anyone got shot in the stomach with anything, even if it went thru, there would be a massive jack style scar where they checked for internal damage

fact 2. the abdomen is so tightly packed that it is impossible to shoot someone & miss something vital

the 'machete scar' is more like a scratch off the back fence. the back fence was probably at the house of the woman who he was tomming when her hubby came home off a night shift early. then an elaborate story came out. (who remembers the advert with the bloke being chased thru a forest, and ending up in a wardrobe?)

ps. i havent bothered reading the interweb

wwmnw
20-07-11, 10:03 PM
20 pages later its pretty conclusive that it's all an elaborate fabrication of the truth. He denies it and despite people phoning the police in the area it happened being told no reports of rape/

There was no rape to report as he saved her before she was raped.

Then got sliced and diced, which wasn't reported either.

Also someone did post a link to his facebook profile, bollox to trying to find it again.

steviegsi
20-07-11, 10:07 PM
Sorry my mistake- attempted rape/ attempted murder/ ABH.

Funny how many people joined up to throw in thier thoughts on the whole thing.

Bubba
20-07-11, 10:14 PM
Sorry my mistake- attempted rape/ attempted murder/ ABH.

Funny how many people joined up to throw in thier thoughts on the whole thing.

i like their 20 post a month limit unless you pay £35/year...

steviegsi
20-07-11, 10:16 PM
Ssssssh you'll give this lot ideas! lol

Bubba
20-07-11, 10:21 PM
nah, that lot are silly enough to pay that lol

wwmnw
20-07-11, 10:21 PM
i like their 20 post a month limit unless you pay £35/year...

Similar to one of the Souprar forums (yes I did join to see how much they cost to run lol , I think tyres alone were £200+ and brakes more than that. I'll never own one :( ) after so many posts you had to pay £20 a year for 3 years, then you got free access after that.

Saxo owners club is better, that one fuzzy orange owns, something like 1 free posts then so much per post lol best bit is the regulars defend the way he runs it lmfao BTTOS love fuzzy orange, its comical when he comes on there to defend himself.

Madly off topic :( lol

Mike
20-07-11, 10:23 PM
Gotta say tho, the witty banter on MLR has always been epicly fun mind.

steviegsi
20-07-11, 10:23 PM
lol at pay per post. How much is it ? You'd have to be a right monkey to do that!

steviegsi
20-07-11, 10:25 PM
Gotta say tho, the witty banter on MLR has always been epicly fun mind.

the Spanish tuner thread was posted up in that other thread somewhere- the few pages I read of it really were hilarious!

wwmnw
20-07-11, 10:26 PM
lol at pay per post. How much is it ? You'd have to be a right monkey to do that!

I did join the forum to troll mock investigate the way it ran but I made an introduction then couldn't post after so many posts lol

Bubba
20-07-11, 10:28 PM
you mean this one...

http://www.lancerregister.​com/showthread.php?t=22410​1&highlight=spanish

EPIC reading lol

steviegsi
20-07-11, 10:30 PM
lol people aren't wise in the head. Especially when there is probably dozens of saxo forums about!!

steviegsi
20-07-11, 10:34 PM
I have it bookmarked on my phone for next night shift! lol

wwmnw
20-07-11, 11:01 PM
you mean this one...

http://www.lancerregister.​com/showthread.php?t=22410​1&highlight=spanish

EPIC reading lol

Only has 8 posts or so, wrong one I think.

steviegsi
20-07-11, 11:04 PM
http://www.lancerregister.com/showthread.php?t=224101&highlight=spanish&page=7

Try this one mate..... You may need to go back a few pages . :thumb:

Bubba
20-07-11, 11:12 PM
lol how random, ive never seen that thread. i blame that "hero"

Mike
20-07-11, 11:34 PM
OMFG the Spanish Tuner thread was awesome!! Its im the MLR history somewhere, I remember reading all that lol lol

steviegsi
20-07-11, 11:39 PM
Definitely worth a read through when your bored. The bodgery on there would put most of us to shame. lol

Tanya.
21-07-11, 08:22 AM
What an idiot, apparently he admitted it was all a lie :roll:

Jack
21-07-11, 09:50 AM
yes I did join to see how much they cost to run lol , I think tyres alone were £200+ and brakes more than that. I'll never own one :(
Don't forget it was a £30k+ car when new!

Anyway, tyres and brakes for £200 apiece is cheap, I just spent £400 on my discs and pads, and the last KU31s I bought were only about £50 less lol

I need some new front calipers too, probably need to sell hayley into prostitution to afford them lol

Looks like MLR hid the thread away. Not surprised, as their forum was kerplunked last night by all the traffic!

Someone with membership go find it lol

Paul
21-07-11, 10:07 AM
Its been deleted.

wwmnw
21-07-11, 11:24 AM
Don't forget it was a £30k+ car when new!

Anyway, tyres and brakes for £200 apiece is cheap, I just spent £400 on my discs and pads, and the last KU31s I bought were only about £50 less lol

I need some new front calipers too, probably need to sell hayley into prostitution to afford them lol

I'm sure they said £500 for brakes but I wasn't sure when I posted that and didn't want to sound daft as that's a lot for brakes lol but if you've just spent £400 then maybe it is right, I didn't realise it was a £30k+ car either :tard: thought it was 20-25+

wwmnw
21-07-11, 11:26 AM
What an idiot, apparently he admitted it was all a lie :roll:

Nah he didn't, there was another thread, something like "where did that thread get us, the mlr" and he posted in there saying it wasn't a lie.

Tanya.
21-07-11, 11:46 AM
Nah he didn't, there was another thread, something like "where did that thread get us, the mlr" and he posted in there saying it wasn't a lie.

Ahhh :)

From what I can make out on another forum he posted this;

"due to the sheer amount of abuse im receiving in here and mainly outside of the forum i can confirm this is all a sick joke. i was daydreaming when i typed everything and i used a crayon to draw that on me.

i cant beleive this post has really interferred with my personal life and more so that this whole thing hasnt been deleted. i really hope i will not meet any of you as most have dissappointed me.

what is the internet coming to.
very tempted to delete myself from here as the messages/calls are making me sick.

hope everyone had a good laugh though, thats what most of you took this as.

im out
Dean"

and then it was deleted :)

wwmnw
21-07-11, 11:52 AM
The plot thickens lol

draper
21-07-11, 12:30 PM
oooo, i was lookin forward to catching up on this drama this morning lol

swedge
21-07-11, 01:38 PM
oooo, i was lookin forward to catching up on this drama this morning lol

me too lol

Andy
22-07-11, 05:11 PM
is this real or what then?
if not he will surpass big_jamie09 as the biggest fail the internet has ever seen.......

Nova_Sean
22-07-11, 05:14 PM
You mean little_jamie09!

Andy
22-07-11, 05:16 PM
LOL lol

turbojolt
22-07-11, 05:25 PM
i dont think it is as he never even had stichs in the picture