PDA

View Full Version : Bumper couriers

Nova_Tek
19-07-11, 12:12 PM
Thought I found the perfect courier service to go pick up a bumper I'm looking to buy but reading the 'forbidden items' list it states that they won't carry bumpers :mad:

Anyone recommend a courier that definitely carries bumpers? So far I've looked at Parcel Force, Yodel, and CityLink via parcels2go.com and they all state no bumpers!

Can't remember who I sold my MK1 pov spec bumper to and what service was used :(

Need to sort this out today/tomorrow :thumb:

MK1_Ben
19-07-11, 12:14 PM
DHL will be fine for robust bumpers like the one you're sending (plus they're quite cheap). Stuff that can break i'd avoid sending via them though.

Nova_Tek
19-07-11, 12:17 PM
They'll be picking up a bumper from someone and it'll be a front bumper. It'll obviously be well wrapped. Might call them direct then.

mowgli
19-07-11, 12:40 PM
I've sent pm.

Nova_Tek
19-07-11, 12:43 PM
ANyone know the weight? Checking the Parcel force site and it doesn't state that bumpers are prohibited. But need to know weight of a SR/GTE Bumper inc. metal reinforcer.

Alex J
19-07-11, 04:31 PM
dont use U.P.S as i worked there, and if i had the ****, id lock myself in the back of the van and go hell for leather kicking and stamping on everything! and no one in the warehouse gives a rats **** neither, just chucks and stamps on everything, parcel jenga was also a favorite, mostly with wine!!!

Spudly
19-07-11, 04:34 PM
Proves my thoery of why would you want to trust your package to a company named 'oops' = UPS lol

Alex J
19-07-11, 04:37 PM
Proves my thoery of why would you want to trust your package to a company named 'oops' = UPS lol

UPS stands for utter pile of ****, i used to have so many drops in the sprinter i had, if it didnt all fit in, i ****ing ram raid it in, id delivery exploded light tubes, smashed wine, and stamped on boxes of flowers, **** job, **** firm, and you have to dress like a turd!!

Spudly
19-07-11, 04:43 PM
Complete job satisfaction then lol

Alex J
19-07-11, 05:13 PM
Complete job satisfaction then lol
i blew up 3 sprinter gearboxes in a month from drifting and burning out, that to me is real satisfaction:thumb:

Royston
19-07-11, 05:22 PM
Royal Fail std parcels

Alex J
19-07-11, 05:24 PM
Royal Fail std parcels

thats who i always use, and to send over sea !!!

mowgli
19-07-11, 05:47 PM
i blew up 3 sprinter gearboxes in a month from drifting and burning out, that to me is real satisfaction:thumb:

you can't take all the credit, as sprinters use caramel gearboxes....

Ps. Just how long did you work there???