PDA

View Full Version : Rolling Road Tuners..

Breeny
04-07-03, 06:08 PM
Apart from Velos does anyone know any really helpful chaps that know there stuff??

I may take it to Velos but I don't think they have had much experience with turbo's?? Mines running a bit rough atm so i need it sorting properly :cry:

Stuart
04-07-03, 06:11 PM
what mangement is it running??

i could have a look at it (provided theres a data lead etc) tomorrow if your going to CP's

Breeny
04-07-03, 07:24 PM
lol its standard engine management...

Stuart
04-07-03, 07:27 PM
in that case, arse lol

Dave_Hay
04-07-03, 07:29 PM
ask on mig.....

richard bell or rds is the people to try and get in touch with as thats the furthest south people i can think of that are clued up on lets

Breeny
04-07-03, 07:39 PM
Cheers Dave, have just posted on there :)

I hope its nothing too serious :?

stugsi
04-07-03, 08:39 PM
where about are you looking for a RR tuner i know a good place near the meery hill centre hi tech motorsport

they work on all cars even turbos

01384 561777

they don't advertise just by word of mouth bout there work

hope it helps

techie
04-07-03, 09:06 PM
If your after someone local Breeny Steve @ Northampton Motorsport is a nice chap and knows his stuff. They've got a rolling road and I believe he is in the swing of becoming a Unichip dealer.

Let me know if you want contact details.

nova---chris
04-07-03, 09:19 PM
just let u know breeny.
there building there own turbo at the moment i belive :)
somethin wacky

give them an ask. ive seen rst ect ect in there.
many other cars

so1o
05-07-03, 12:45 AM
There's a place called PTS, Performance Turbo Systems in Luton. It always has about 10 different turbo cars parked outside, and i mean souped up ones. Lancia's, Cossie's, RS turbo's, Skyline's, Rx7's, They must be good as they have been in the newspapers a couple of times for the work they do etc.

Phil_G
05-07-03, 12:48 AM
There's a place called PTS, Performance Turbo Systems in Luton. It always has about 10 different turbo cars parked outside, and i mean souped up ones. Lancia's, Cossie's, RS turbo's, Skyline's, Rx7's, They must be good as they have been in the newspapers a couple of times for the work they do etc.

under the headline

ANOTHER ONE BITES THE DUST......

lol :P

cheers

phil

dave.gsi
05-07-03, 12:48 AM
They must be good as they have been in the newspapers a couple of times for the work they do etc.

lmao, does that mean bin laden is good cos he's been in the newspapers for the work he does :lol:

so1o
05-07-03, 10:59 AM
lol, they were in the papers for the pipes they make, export them everywhere, some crap like that, up to you wether you wanna use them or not.

Breeny
05-07-03, 01:34 PM
I didn't mention PTS in my first post for a good reason. There a bunch of Cowboys, have never heard a single good word about them. I wouldn't go there if you paid me!!

I'm gonna be taking it to Jamsport in Northampton.. have heard some good recomendations for there and my mate knows the owner so I shouldn't get fucked about either :)

Rick Draper
05-07-03, 02:13 PM
Try Regal i here they are spot on with lets :roll: Rick

Slatter
05-07-03, 02:21 PM
breeny try

OWEN DEVELOPMENTS

in a place called kingston bagpuse my just west of oxford

They only deal with turbo cars and the know their stuff

techie
05-07-03, 02:21 PM
I'm gonna be taking it to Jamsport in Northampton..

Before you contact them Breeny have a little chat with me mate. Not going to say anything on a board but got a little gen for you.

RobIsGrt18
05-07-03, 02:26 PM
breeny, i wud advise STRONGLY against jamsport !!!!!!!

PM me or msn, like ross i dont wanna put it on the board!

so1o
05-07-03, 04:42 PM
ok then, allow PTS

_Ben_
05-07-03, 08:02 PM
www.sca-racerally.co.uk come very highly recommended!

Ask for Christian.

Ian
05-07-03, 08:56 PM
gen us up on jamsport then

Rick Draper
05-07-03, 10:38 PM
Ian i hear that the place that your car was mapped at when it "produced so much power it would not stay on the rollers" Come recommended. :lol: Rick

dan16v
06-07-03, 12:54 PM
:lol:
yea i got the same prob need to find a gud place down south! i dont want to go some where realy good like regal :lol: just some where which can tune/set up cars with out the bull shit that other companys try and give u!