PDA

View Full Version : Toad AI606 Wiring (Central Locking)

Dayle_
17-07-11, 09:20 AM
Has anyone wired in a Toad AI606 and central locking motors, I have 2 motors both with 2 wires, Blue and Green. Unsure what wires to use on the alarm as the diagram isn't the clearest and there are 6 wires coming from the main control unit for the central locking. Any help much appreciated.

Iain
17-07-11, 09:36 AM
I have wired in this alarm into Nova CL before. However I used the original CL motors (replacing the drivers sensor with a CL motor), wiring and control box that sits in the passenger footwell. To do this you use negative trigger and splice the 2 alarm wires into the existing input wires from the sensor, and connect the original sensor wires (going to the drivers door) to the output wires that run to the passenger side.

Not sure if you can do it by just wiring it straight into the motors as you need something that swaps the +ve and -ve outputs for the motors to trigger.

Dayle_
17-07-11, 10:06 AM
hmm, need to look at this. The motors did come from a central locking kit that contained 2 5 wire motors too. Will look too see if the alarm can connect into the central locking box that came with the kit.

Riggy
17-07-11, 06:51 PM
the alarm only has a trigger output , not a proper output to work a cl motor , i have mine wired up with 2 relays , ill take door card off and make a note of whats what for you

Graeme
17-07-11, 07:00 PM
I've just wired mine today if your running two two wire actuators you need to follow the diagram for a single actuator, it shouldn't have a problem powering that

Dayle_
18-07-11, 07:36 AM
Can anyone knock me a diaram up if you have time please even in paint would be better than the sheet you get from toad!? Finished the rest of the alarm without any bug bears just the CL has confused me.

Southie
18-07-11, 08:27 AM
I've just wired mine today if your running two two wire actuators you need to follow the diagram for a single actuator, it shouldn't have a problem powering that
Were the files useful then Graeme? :)