PDA

View Full Version : very mental fiesta

Riggy
15-07-11, 10:47 AM
got chatting to THIS (http://ftp.nexhia.nazwa.pl/madst/wordpress/) guy yesterday and this car is seriously mental haha , goin to try get him along to the meet at end of the month for us NW boys

MK1_Ben
15-07-11, 12:57 PM
Seen it before, is a mental build.

However, I have seen a "madder" Fiesta. Some lads were crowding round a lowered, smoothed mk1 fiesta with the sh0ite "euro look" at a local meet which I thought nothing of. He then popped the bonnet to reveal that it's RWD running a Cossy Turbo lump! I've never been able to find a build thread online for it though :(

Riggy
15-07-11, 03:47 PM
Is it a reddish one , Scorpio cosworth engine ?

MK1_Ben
15-07-11, 04:37 PM
Is it a reddish one , Scorpio cosworth engine ?

It was red with a blended in carbon fibre roof?

The lads drooling over it were going on about a Cossy Turbo lump, I just had a glance so it may as well have actually been a Scorpio lump!

cossienova
15-07-11, 04:56 PM
Thats is cool seen it a few times. maddest fiesta iv seen was a1 rallysports silver mk6 that looked standard but was running a 656hp cossie lump and 4wd with a 150hp shot of gas on top.It run a 10.4 second quarter with a knackered rear diff and nursing the box.have a look on youtube at the videos!

Dayle_
15-07-11, 05:49 PM
I remember seeing this a couple of years ago when it was being built. Looked a nice car.