PDA

View Full Version : Protection from cameras`

joeczucha
04-07-03, 01:24 PM
http://www.phantomplate.com/

Aparrently this one really works... won't believe it till i see it but it had half a page in the Daily Mail so could well be true! J

ade
04-07-03, 01:48 PM
the only protection from cameras is not speeding past them.

Theres a site that tells you where every one in the uk is.

summut like gasto.org or summut

Ade

wisewood
04-07-03, 01:58 PM
best thing is just to stick within the speed limit at all times and you never need to worry about where they are do you :D

hotdogs_r_us
04-07-03, 08:50 PM
Just smeer a bit of mud over one letter / number on ya plate its worked so far for my m8 went past 3 cramas over 3 motnhs ago and still nuttin :P Cops pulled us over about not wearing a sealt belt not about the plate or tints or nutting

brian
04-07-03, 10:19 PM
a few coats of lacquer on the plates will do if yer into that kinda thing.

Stuart
04-07-03, 10:49 PM
there are scramblers about that give you an extra 7 seconds to slow down, i know 7 secs dont sound like much, but for some of you thats 2 shags lol

sersiously, its enough to get legal (to an extent).

but as woody has said, bets not to speed, save it for the track

dave.gsi
05-07-03, 12:08 AM

so you honestly drive at 30mph in a 30 zone? :lol:

Wiggie
05-07-03, 12:25 AM
... is it me or can i see the Microsoft paint "white box" over the number plate?....YANKZ :roll:

http://www.phantomplate.com/images/without_and_with.jpg

Phil_G
05-07-03, 12:39 AM

so you honestly drive at 30mph in a 30 zone? :lol:

whats wrong with that?

Phil

dave.gsi
05-07-03, 12:50 AM
whats right with that?

so r u honestly telling me u don't speed, anywhere, anytime?

cough cough*bollox*

Phil_G
05-07-03, 12:52 AM
whats right with that?

so r u honestly telling me u don't speed, anywhere, anytime?

cough cough*bollox*

not in a 30 zone...

never siad i wus a virtuous driver who obeyed all limits. Just happen to agree with some limits more than others.

Phil

dave.gsi
05-07-03, 12:57 AM
lmao, i refuse to believe that you have never sped in a 30zone. thats utter crap :lol:

Phil_G
05-07-03, 01:00 AM
HI

i dont.

the only crap in here tonite is you picking rows with me and others who choose to stick to certain limits. If you dont like that then dont read the thread/stop beingso abusive/just get over it.

Phil

Snowface
05-07-03, 01:04 AM
if you log on to your local police website they show the camera's on there also.

dave.gsi
05-07-03, 01:18 AM
the only crap in here tonite is you picking rows with me and others who choose to stick to certain limits. If you dont like that then dont read the thread/stop beingso abusive/just get over it.

thats hardly the case is it. i'm just saying that you're a blatent liar if you say you've never ever driven at 31 or above in a 30 zone. every one does it, r u just too stubborn to admit it?

Wiggie
05-07-03, 05:54 PM
:idea: HAPPY 1000's post :idea:

Chris LR
07-07-03, 11:15 AM
Perfect device on the Landy....

Have a Plate fixed with Velcro and a rear passenger to lean out and rip it off....

The only problem is that it's a Landy and Speeding is rather hard.