PDA

View Full Version : roflmfao!!!

wisewood
04-07-03, 01:21 PM
http://www.sniffpetrol.com/AdCoulthard.jpg

Anyone who doesnt read www.sniffpetrol.com every month deserves to be shot in my book - its fookin hillarious!

Dave
04-07-03, 04:19 PM
thet is fookin great!
just the sort of pick up i needed! rofl

Wiggie
05-07-03, 10:47 PM
the moped fing cracked me up i must say. evan though his defenitions of mopeds wer wrong

Chris LR
05-07-03, 11:49 PM
sqaure jawed scottish rich boy

wisewood
07-07-03, 02:11 PM
the moped fing cracked me up i must say. evan though his defenitions of mopeds wer wrong

you cant expect him to be 100% factual - if he was, the whole of sniffpetrol.com would be a waste of space. lol its just very fcuking funny.

ade
07-07-03, 06:19 PM
for some insane reason I found the bit about flogging off old cars funny -

Last month the British Motor Industry Heritage Trust held an auction to dispose of unwanted cars from its collection. Our used car guru was there.

Christ on a trike, up at Godfart to sloop to Wankshafter for sellage of must.
Sackfuls of cack to grasp the twat Gary. These are they:

Shifting was stiff on a flaccid Agro. Stuffed up the tunnel at a sturdy half Cheryl, licked my legs, shit in a sock. Creamy.

Sliced and diced Freestyler, handy like soup basket. Real smell of biscuits as shifting got sticky, ruptured the gusset at quarter Belgium. Slowly.

Kissing my sister, Mutley Half Seven, perfect Sarah, smelt firm. But get telescopic, pastry face, tasting the make up, squirmed on the soft side of a packed of piss. Grunties.

Blister of gits stepped on the head of a '99 First Skirt. Shifting was mimsy, looked a bit Linekar, who wants a biscuit. Some Gary got lifted, watch the fat ankles. Minty.

Reminded me of the Weather report that fishermen get!

:lol:

RobHardyUK
07-07-03, 10:53 PM
lmfao

wisewood
08-07-03, 10:08 AM
FPMSL!!

ade i never actually read that bit i skipped past it coz it was hard work to read lol.

i reckon the scentances are muddled up - i am gonna try n decode it later lol.