View Full Version : Dating horror stories

draper
13-07-11, 07:25 PM
so, after a quite shocking bad 'date' last night i wondered if anyone else had any horror stories ??

my 'date' started so well aswell, she had an ice cold stella on the bar for me (in a chalice) bit of small talk, good kisser, stroking my ego :d just a shame she had hairy legs :eek: and i mean man hairy, i only brushed across her lower leg and could of used it to sand the rust on the nova down !!!

Needless to say i made my excuses and left sharpish

mk1nova_rich
13-07-11, 07:28 PM
ouch lol I met an Irish bird on holiday once, she had shaved the bottom of her legs, but not the tops :wtf: her skirt blew up on the beach and I pretended not to notice, let her finish sucking me off then said my goodbyes lol

Jack
13-07-11, 07:29 PM
After finishing the drink I assume? lol

I've had a few scares. One girl, after a particularly dull date, couldn't take a hint to get out of my car after I dropped her off. Must have sat outside her place for a good 15-20 (very awkward lol) mins. Dunno if she expected me to lean over and suck her face off or what. In the end I gave up on politeness and just told her to GTFO as I had places to be lol

blue_peg_16v
13-07-11, 07:29 PM
lol was her name alan

draper
13-07-11, 07:32 PM
After finishing the drink I assume? lol

c'mon what do you think jack - i was on my 3rd when i 'discoverd' - she was well up for a quickie aswell, actually told me so outright lol

mowgli
13-07-11, 07:33 PM
i've never had a 'bad' date, but whilst out with the missus have been accosted by some truly shocking things....deb has a habit of sneaking off to find a good view to watch the carnage...

Jeff16v
13-07-11, 08:08 PM
Dated a bird at college in south London, the dad had left when she was young and I felt quite sorry for her, got her under the covers and moved in to give her some attention and her privates had been shaven a few days earlier and had started to grow back, honestly I nearly vomited on her and opted for a handjob and left shortly after
Never to return again.

I won't mention the one with Exzema!

christurboo
14-07-11, 11:24 AM
looks like me and mowgli are the lucky ones, or you guys dont no how to spot a rotten rat.

davidfox280585
14-07-11, 11:29 AM
i once met a lass,she was ok looking not mint but boneable, took her back went down for the kill and she had shaved but missed a few hairs! was horrible never again i ignored her from then on

swedge
14-07-11, 11:52 AM
i once met a lass,she was ok looking not mint but boneable, took her back went down for the kill and she had shaved but missed a few hairs! was horrible never again i ignored her from then on

haha i woulda grabbed then like a driveshaft and pulled like feck

nova_saloon
14-07-11, 12:40 PM
never had horror stories, usually quite loverly bangable ones, i'd give them the ole in out.... in out... then say cheers and go :) now ive got a misses, impossible to get rid of

mowgli
14-07-11, 01:26 PM
It is possible, but you need to be screwed by a lawyer & a judge to do it...

Hayley
14-07-11, 02:56 PM
I had a date with a guy that spend half the evening telling me what drugs he was on and that he reckoned he had a split personality :wtf:

mowgli
14-07-11, 03:04 PM
Did he spend the other half explaining about his baby blue nova???

Jack
14-07-11, 03:04 PM
I had a date with a guy that spend half the evening telling me what drugs he was on and that he reckoned he had a split personality :wtf:
Aww but we make such a lovely couple lol

Actually our first date I remember stuffing my face with meat lol

brownbear
14-07-11, 03:19 PM
I remember my first "internet date" the picture was as old as the age of the person stated on the profile.... I walked away rather quick! lol

Yorkie
14-07-11, 04:19 PM
Some of you lot are very shallow! But im finding the storys quite funny :)

mowgli
14-07-11, 05:17 PM
aww but we make such a lovely couple lol

actually our first date i remember stuffing my face with meat lol

i'd imagine you were hoping it was the other way round.....

Jeff16v
14-07-11, 05:32 PM
lmfao

Benn
14-07-11, 06:18 PM
I remember my first "internet date" the picture was as old as the age of the person stated on the profile.... I walked away rather quick! lol

Ah snap. But i stayed for a drink, then soon found out she was mental!

Mike
14-07-11, 06:34 PM
Never really done the whole dating thing TBH, met all manner of people but the ones I end up with I just met randomly :S

Spudly
14-07-11, 06:39 PM
Whats a 'date' :cry:

Jack
14-07-11, 06:52 PM
Tut, give me some credit. I usually wait til after the first date to spring forth "the love sausage" lmfao lol

mk1nova_rich
14-07-11, 06:53 PM
a small shrivelled up fruit

Mike
14-07-11, 07:02 PM

Raisin?

I do love a good guessing game :D

mk1nova_rich
14-07-11, 08:01 PM
Eh lol it was a response to Spud's question :p

Southie
14-07-11, 08:45 PM

Poor Spud, and I thought he preferred plums lol

Iain
14-07-11, 09:24 PM
Eh lol it was a response to Spud's question :p

I thought it was meant to be a description of Jacks manhood lol

Lee
14-07-11, 11:26 PM
I was seeing a girl many years ago who, upon commencing fellatio in my car for the first time, literally tore the skin from my gentleman sausage with her teeth. I actually nearly cried, and I still have a scar :(

MK999
14-07-11, 11:51 PM
I was seeing a girl many years ago who, upon commencing fellatio in my car for the first time, literally tore the skin from my gentleman sausage with her teeth. I actually nearly cried, and I still have a scar :(

I know the title said horror stories, but I wasn't expecting that. Also I know now a small detail about what Lee's penis looks like, which is a bit wrong.

witwicky
14-07-11, 11:53 PM

And why did she do that? inexperiance or spite?

witwicky
14-07-11, 11:53 PM

And why did she do that? inexperiance or spite?

Tanya.
14-07-11, 11:55 PM

Eek, sounds painful! :eek:

Bubba
15-07-11, 12:00 AM
hmm dates....dates....hmmm im stuck for even remembering my last one

draper
15-07-11, 12:51 AM

i have it on good authority, from a few sources that is the worse pain EVAAARRRR

my ex once caught my banjo string between her teeth, she tried to move and i followed her about the bedroom more than when i first tried to pull her !!

davidfox280585
15-07-11, 02:16 AM
when i was a youth! me and a friend was out late and met two girls,they were ok but not marriage material, anyway went back to theres and i was boning one on the sofa while my friend was being sucked off by the other,
well i finished and i looked over at him (same room obviously so these were classy girls) anyway he cum in her mouth and all i remember was her chasing him round the room as he pulled his knob from her mouth she was screaming 'come here i havent finished with you yet' obviously i laughed hysterically at this point, the two girls then went in the kitchen and we did one out the front window laughing!.
wish i was that young again

Jim
15-07-11, 03:42 PM
I hope Stuart apologised? ;)

Jeff16v
15-07-11, 04:16 PM

This is the problem with getting a nosh off sergar!!! sicko.....