PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from...

TeddyThom
12-07-11, 05:38 PM
Dorset!!!

lol sorry it isn't anywhere exotic... But ah well. Has only cost me like just over 20 quid to get here fuel wise so I can't complain.

Also had a slightly dodgy experience in the nova. Had the engine cut out on me very briefly, for like half a second if that, as if the ignition paused... Rather strange. Any ideas??

Also Jack if you about this sort of area... Hello lol:p

John
12-07-11, 05:41 PM
Now wrong with Dorset chap, beautiful part of the world!

mowgli
12-07-11, 05:46 PM
please sod off & have a holiday, and stop pestering us with your tales of enjoyment...... try the booze, its excellent down there..... then go to Cerne Abbas.........and when you've finished sniggering at the giant, head towards piddletrenthide then turn right onto the old sherbourne rd towards dorchester.... and drive fast... its the most fun road i ever found down that way..........oh, and try going to bere regis, drive thru the village & take a photo of the large stone sign to the western end of the village.... it makes me laff.....

TeddyThom
12-07-11, 05:58 PM
Now wrong with Dorset chap, beautiful part of the world!

Wasn't dissing it mate, I'll openly agree it is beautiful down here.

please sod off & have a holiday, and stop pestering us with your tales of enjoyment...... try the booze, its excellent down there..... then go to Cerne Abbas.........and when you've finished sniggering at the giant, head towards piddletrenthide then turn right onto the old sherbourne rd towards dorchester.... and drive fast... its the most fun road i ever found down that way..........oh, and try going to bere regis, drive thru the village & take a photo of the large stone sign to the western end of the village.... it makes me laff.....

lol, me thinks someone knows the area... I shall see what I can do, depends if the missus lets me take my car out seeing as she wants to do all the driving at the moment, I'm not bothered, saves me monies lol although I'm sure I can blow up her Ka erm I mean drive it sensibly... hehe

mowgli
12-07-11, 06:00 PM
well, having my missus drive the lane with a touran at well over a ton made me want to have a go & she wouldn't let me.....

Jack
12-07-11, 06:02 PM
I are here right now. Just driven across the county actually lol

If you want a good road, go to West Bay and drive back to Portesham. Stop there for a nice pint of Doom Bar as well :d