PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know where

Mark
09-07-11, 11:09 AM
I can get a lip spoiler like this one....(sorry for the picture steal)

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v11/CorsaNova/Nova/7dae4d2f.jpg

Mazz
09-07-11, 02:49 PM
iirc thats a Zender item, good luck finding one!

Spudly
09-07-11, 02:59 PM
Yup i trawled Sean's wip thread and he mentions getting it (genuine zender) but doesnt say where from lol

Mark
09-07-11, 07:26 PM
Cheers fellas.

Southie
09-07-11, 08:52 PM
Iirc Lynz has one on her blue Nova as well.

Jack
09-07-11, 10:48 PM
Yup i trawled Sean's wip thread and he mentions getting it (genuine zender) but doesnt say where from lol
He got it from a guy on here. I know as I tried to buy it before him but the seller didn't reply to my PMs lol

Mark, try ebay.de - I've seen a few on there.

Edd
09-07-11, 10:57 PM
The 3 I managed to get have all come from eBay.de

Pretty rare tbh, I've got one going on the Sport, a spare and the other I sold for £200

I have been talking to 16xe Chris, chap who does the fibreglass wings/doors one here, about giving him my mint one to make a mould from for copies, havnt actually done it cause I didn't think that many people would be I interested tbh

I was only going to get him to do it for a extra spare for me, maybe I'll get it done if it helps out others

boss
10-07-11, 01:10 PM
i would be very interested in one lynz has got a gms one same as mine

Mark
10-07-11, 01:43 PM
The 3 I managed to get have all come from eBay.de

Pretty rare tbh, I've got one going on the Sport, a spare and the other I sold for £200

I have been talking to 16xe Chris, chap who does the fibreglass wings/doors one here, about giving him my mint one to make a mould from for copies, havnt actually done it cause I didn't think that many people would be I interested tbh

I was only going to get him to do it for a extra spare for me, maybe I'll get it done if it helps out others

I'd be interested Edd.

Edd
11-07-11, 10:39 AM
Ok I'll have a word with him more seriously this time and look to get the spoiler up to him at some point over the next month and ask him the cost of it

MK1_Ben
11-07-11, 10:46 AM
Ok I'll have a word with him more seriously this time and look to get the spoiler up to him at some point over the next month and ask him the cost of it

I'd be interested too.

Looks awesome and actually looks like an OEM part unlike some of the "accesories" at the time.