PDA

View Full Version : Tiger Exhaust

Paul
03-07-03, 06:00 PM
I've just bought a new exhaust. My car is a 1.4SR 1990 mk1 with no cat, so on sat. me and my mate are going to be building a custom straight through system withmy new backbox. Its all going to be stainless steel from the manifold back :D

Im just wondering how this will sound? Anybody ever heard a Tiger backbox on a car before? It will be fook loud, but im just wondering how deep or what?

Also I've got a K&N bolt on filter, but standard engine other than that, and my mate reckons if I have it and change gear it will get sparks if its straight through, true or bullshit?

Anyhows, I will post pics up when it's done...

P.S. By the way its the one with the 5" tip :lol: :lol: :lol:

SKoob
03-07-03, 06:23 PM
I've heard that by remeoving the middle silencer it makes em sound raspy :? duuno if its true

epo
03-07-03, 06:50 PM
the only sielencer ive got on mine is that cherry bomb shape 1 which sits under the middle of the car and mines well loud love it :twisted:

dave.gsi
03-07-03, 08:16 PM
mine used to have two big centre boxes and a baxbox. now has one tiny centre and a backbox. nice and loud, deep too :D

Nova-Boy
04-07-03, 12:13 AM
It looks shit but i have a Motorbike exhaust and thats Load and Deep!! :twisted: