PDA

View Full Version : novas

srilrw
03-07-11, 05:37 PM
Just been out 4 a drive and ive just seen around 10 novas on back of trailers!! grass track racing. wat a waste of beautiful cars!:cry:

Edd
03-07-11, 06:27 PM
Grasstrackers/stock rod/bangers are worse than rust to nova's

Fooking scum

jonn
03-07-11, 07:27 PM
its better than scraping them, lots of good novas and shells end up being scraped because not enough people wants them.

Southie
03-07-11, 07:30 PM
Probably just recovery services picking up Novas that have broken down after a weekend at billing lol

Iain
03-07-11, 07:53 PM
its better than scraping them, lots of good novas and shells end up being scraped because not enough people wants them.

True the amount of Nova shells you see not sell.... Might as well be used for something!

Bubba
03-07-11, 08:00 PM
my old 1.3 has gone to a stock car-ist lol

srilrw
03-07-11, 08:03 PM

deffo agree but wished they wud sell 2 people who want them 1st!!!!!!!!.......then race(destroy them).

Pete
03-07-11, 09:11 PM
Mate of mine has 4 nova's he races, all were in good form before,
Along with 5 mini's aswell

Lewis.
03-07-11, 09:14 PM
Probably just recovery services picking up Novas that have broken down after a weekend at billing lol

lol lol lol

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Southie again.

aw :(

Joe Richardson
03-07-11, 10:30 PM
I know this , with a grass track circuit round the corner from my house, was out in the sr one day, and i saw all the nova's on the trailers , got some right looks of em lol, probably wanted it to grass track lol !!!!

Spudly
03-07-11, 10:41 PM
Meh its always going to happen, what was a massive shame was i passed a mk1 capri on the back of a trailer on the M1, was a grass track car and was bent nearly in half, THAT, was a true waste!

mk1nova_rich
03-07-11, 10:46 PM
Meh, at least they hand over the cash for Novas...

Connor
03-07-11, 11:17 PM
Meh, at least they hand over the cash for Novas...
THIS!! so true mate, so many messers about when trying to sell cars, hence why webuyanycar can offer you 30p for your car and people accept, at least they know they will actually get the 30p lol

draper
04-07-11, 03:38 PM
my old SR shell is now a spare grasstrack shell lol

wonder wether the OP is going to come and buy my current nova shell then if he's that bothered about shells being wasted ;)

ryansnova
04-07-11, 04:58 PM
nuthing rong with racing novas 5-6 of my mates race nova stock rods and im getting a mates old car next year that had only 13000 miles when he built it into a stock rod lol

Calamity Josh
04-07-11, 07:03 PM
Grasstrackers/stock rod/bangers are worse than rust to nova's

Fooking scum

Thanks! I think you will find as with any car it depends on the owners, they could've had it for a week on the road, neglected it and destroyed it, or they could of turned it into a show spec car, as is the same with grassing there are many well turned out cars... I.E:
http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/j404/CalamityJosh/udhs.png
That have had thousands of pounds spent on them, so don't just automatically assume that everyone who races are scum!!!!

comptoncj
04-07-11, 07:08 PM
I hate to think of how many nice novas get made into 'grassers' it is a waste. I wouldnt have a problem if they were used for any other form of motorsport, circuit racing, odd trackdays, rallying. its just something about grass track racings lol but as said many people do it and get enjoyment, i just wish they didnt use novas for it lol

ryansnova
04-07-11, 07:10 PM
Thanks! I think you will find as with any car it depends on the owners, they could've had it for a week on the road, neglected it and destroyed it, or they could of turned it into a show spec car, as is the same with grassing there are many well turned out cars...

That have had thousands of pounds spent on them, so don't just automatically assume that everyone who races are scum!!!!

your right mate ^^^^^^

my mate has spent upto 5-6k on one stock rod and he has 3!!

draper
04-07-11, 07:10 PM
yeah, heaven forbid anyone such enjoy a nova in a way other than purist dictates !!