PDA

View Full Version : URGENT! Cv/big end xe shaft needed for billing weekend...

scott.parker
30-06-11, 06:10 PM
As per title,i need a big end xe conversion near side (short) Drive shaft, and the inner gearbox CV, if anyone has either please contact me asap..

CV needs to be new, shaft can be new or 2nd hand, but in perfect working order..

OR if anyone's got David Dixon's contact number i can see if he's at billing, or order one from him etc, and maybe pick a CV up at billing from auto jumble.

If anyone can help let me know.

Cheers, Scott

Danny s-p
30-06-11, 06:22 PM
all pm you dave number now mate

Danny s-p
30-06-11, 06:24 PM
pm'ed it

scott.parker
30-06-11, 06:32 PM
Cheers dude, again though if anyone's got one and can sell at billing etc let me know.

Scott

Paul
30-06-11, 07:52 PM
If someone can cOnfirm in mm shaft length ill let u kno. I have CV joint i think tio

johnsowerby
30-06-11, 08:56 PM
i have a new c v joint that i can take to billing

scott.parker
01-07-11, 06:39 AM
Well text Dave Dixson, no reply yet..

Paul, if you have any big end/xe conversion shaft for the inner side bring it along mate, we can compare it there..

And if you have the CV also bring that mate, just pm a price in mind so i can bring cash to billing.

Cheers.

Scott

scott.parker
05-07-11, 01:04 AM
Well maris sold some i was meantr to buy off him, but some guy whent to his house and gave him chash there/then, so.......

Still need these, Paul can you have a sort through yours mate and let me know what you got?

Anyone out there got a random spare short "big end" shaft? lol sound well iffy..

Scott

Danny s-p
05-07-11, 12:52 PM
did you get in contact with dave if not pm me your number and all run it over his house tonight and get him to contact you mate

scott.parker
05-07-11, 07:05 PM
I did mate, he's not got any in stock, only sells the equal sets.