PDA

View Full Version : Plans for Billing stand?

scott.parker
26-06-11, 12:47 PM
So then..

Are we going to be mega organised with our stand this year, or just a nice simple layout like the last two?

As some one from TV i think, said we should have placed them in color scheme etc, i know this is not easy as people will come and go etc, but it can look really effective etc.

Or we could do it via reg/year mk1's-2's etc...

Or just they old random lol

Thoughts/ideas on this guys??

Scott

MK999
26-06-11, 12:50 PM
most to least rust imo.lol

Hobbit
26-06-11, 12:54 PM
its hard enough getting them all lined up randomly, it would be a big job to organise them all by colour wth everyone turning up at different times.

Jeff16v
26-06-11, 01:05 PM
Random fits the club, all the other clubs spend months eating rich tea biscuits and have agm's to discuss a planlol

MK999
26-06-11, 01:39 PM
Pretty sure we have an AGM between the admin, iirc the last one, or one before last, was held on msn lol

Stuart
26-06-11, 06:01 PM
Organised Random FTW

Yorkie
26-06-11, 06:23 PM
Aint really botherd lol

Balley
26-06-11, 06:26 PM
I think age order would be very cool but hard to achieve.

Jack
26-06-11, 06:37 PM
As some one from TV i think, said we should have placed them in color scheme etc
That was the guy from Blackett Photography. I think he was just saying it as he wanted his photos to look nice - Lee just laughed in his face when he said about it lol

The problem is if we organize the stand, people will be coming and going at different times of the day so we'll end up with holes all over the place. If everyone turned up Friday evening and stayed til Sunday evening and didn't go anywhere in the meantime then yeah it would look great lol

burgo
26-06-11, 06:39 PM
screw what anyone else thinks, these weekends take enough organising without be pedantic about the stand. what we have done has always been fine upto now and as said people will be coming and going all the time, i plan to come home everyday for an hour or so, so thats me gone at least

Spudly
26-06-11, 07:23 PM
I think Lee said it best when he said, and i quote 'if i ever become anal enough to want to organise the stand by colour/age order, then punch me in the fcuking face please'

Says it all really :p

Hayley
26-06-11, 07:56 PM
Can I stick the Chavalier at the front? lol

AlexW
28-06-11, 06:29 PM
Completely agree that trying to lay it out proplery is hard, Corsasport does the colour lines which works well with a big turn out, But there are never as many Novas on a PNG stand to make it work well anyway IMO.

Jeff16v
28-06-11, 08:49 PM
Most of the novas in the club are'nt one colour anyway.Lol

Lee
28-06-11, 09:28 PM
Ill never forget years ago a pair of numpties from one of the many many scoobie owners clubs was laying his stand out in the morning at Combe, and I sh*t you not, he was using a tape measure and a piece of wood to get them all spaced perfectly. And literally 20 mins later, half of them drove off for a sound test lol

Laying the stand out in the morning usually means at least 3 hours standing around and walking backwards and forwards. I would also like to enjoy the show, but i've said it before, if someone would like to give an all singing all dancing colour coded stand a bash, feel free to step in and have a go, but i aint doing it i'm afraid lol

scott.parker
28-06-11, 09:35 PM
OK, so I'll crawl back into my hole, wernt worth starting this thread relay was it!

Southie
28-06-11, 09:51 PM
Somebody get a good front end shot of all the motors from above again from a large erected pole (Hobbit iirc) and I'll swap them all around in photoshop in colour order to make it easier on the eye lol

Hobbit
28-06-11, 09:55 PM
^Welsd Dan^ I dont have a large poll :(

brownbear
28-06-11, 10:00 PM
I was going to organise in a rainbow.... Ah well lol

joe.riley
28-06-11, 10:01 PM
personaly i would like to be parked next to a brown saloon, as i think beige and brown go so well lol.

Southie
28-06-11, 10:04 PM
I was going to organise in a rainbow.... Ah well lol

That's the Ghayness of you coming out Tom lol

hendrix
28-06-11, 11:01 PM
where can I stick the cav lol

brownbear
28-06-11, 11:06 PM
That's the Ghayness of you coming out Tom lol

Nah It's just a great cop out... lol.

Mike
28-06-11, 11:09 PM
Can we not just burn stuff?

brownbear
28-06-11, 11:10 PM
Lets organise in rows of two and have drag races!!!! I'll sit on everybody's roofs as they race!

Mike
28-06-11, 11:11 PM
A couple of those Carltons & a Cav maybe, nothing of any significance?

Just a small fire?

Please?

Nova maybe?

Corsa?

Wheelie bin?

Please?

hendrix
28-06-11, 11:13 PM
lol mike you nutter :)

MK999
29-06-11, 01:47 AM
A couple of those Carltons & a Cav maybe, nothing of any significance?

Just a small fire?

Please?

Nova maybe?

Corsa?

Wheelie bin?

Please?

Corsa C 1.7CDTi van, white, 2k idle and a motorcyclist sculpted into one wing?

Not thinking any specific car, just saying.

Jack
29-06-11, 07:36 AM
where can I stick the cav lol
Next to mine, we shall inhabit the "smoking corner" lol

MK999
29-06-11, 09:26 PM
Next to mine, we shall inhabit the "smoking corner" lol

Sounds good to me, bonus points for smoking out of exhaust, oil breathers and other random places?

Dan Stanley
30-06-11, 08:44 PM
personaly i would like to be parked next to a brown saloon, as i think beige and brown go so well lol.

I think I can help you on that one Mr Joe. :d
However, Im only going to be there for the Saturday this year. Should be the first trip since the car got burnt out, so Im glad its Billing!!!! :thumb: