PDA

View Full Version : Spotted A16 OVA

Deanosri
24-06-11, 06:05 PM
I was on a random drive this afternoon when i stumbled across A16 OVA. I was heading into Hellifield and clocked it on a farm just outside the town/village, I had to pull inlol There was a guy knocking about and I asked him about it but he said the owner had gone siloing (silo-ing). I had a quick look around it and its really tidy, flame red with speedlines and buckets and black rollcage, the drivers mirror was randomly missing. Shame he wasn't about because I wanted a proper look. Who's car is it?

NOVA saloon
24-06-11, 09:19 PM
Used to be my mates had a hard life lol. Runs 15 sec at pod last year. Alot of man hours went into this. When my mate got it it had the big bumpers etc.

Raymond on here no's it too was built in Blackburn.

joeyjordan
02-12-11, 06:54 PM
the car is on ebay and it has a c20 ex engine and sounds well really tidy and its quick

Graeme
02-12-11, 08:07 PM
Saw this on Ebay myself and thought it looked quiet clean but three grand is a bit steep and tut tut lol

Bubba
02-12-11, 10:11 PM
Saw this on Ebay myself and thought it looked quiet clean but three grand is a bit steep and tut tut lol

i was ranting on faceache about the "forgotten" engine declaration....tosser

Graeme
02-12-11, 10:20 PM
Some people are forgetful though, I often forget to put the bin out, empty my pant pockets before putting them in the wash,etc etc

I'm sure with gathering all the parts for the conversion, then prepping the bay, then doing the conversion, then ironing out all the teething problems, its a simple thing to over look, calling Flux etc for a quote lol