PDA

View Full Version : Good ways of cheering yourself up

kiwinova
24-06-11, 11:51 AM
Right guys and girls, what's the best way of cheering yourself when times are getting you down? Lol

Just seeing what people do as I'm all out of ideas and need a good cheering up:(

MK1_Ben
24-06-11, 11:56 AM
Backlanes + Nova + Pedal on the right.

Bonus points if it's sunny etc so you can have the sunroof open and windows down.

TeddyThom
24-06-11, 11:58 AM

Bonus points if it's sunny etc so you can have the sunroof open and windows down.

Do you loose bonus points if you don't have a sunroof?? :plol

Tanya.
24-06-11, 12:00 PM

And some feel good tunes on :thumb:

kiwinova
24-06-11, 12:06 PM

Had to sell nova to get a house with my partner :( big f***ing mistake :mad:

Yorkie
24-06-11, 12:08 PM
CHOCOLATE! TEA! AND GIRLY FILMS! o wait thats for us females... for you BEER! and PIZZA

MK999
24-06-11, 12:10 PM
Do you loose bonus points if you don't have a sunroof?? :plol

No because you're dry through the rest of the year, so around 90% of it in England.

kiwinova
24-06-11, 12:11 PM
Beer just made me more angry last night lol

Tanya.
24-06-11, 12:11 PM
Beer just made me more angry last night lol

In that case tea and pizza..and chocolate. I don't care if it's girly, it always cheers you up :d

MK1_Ben
24-06-11, 12:14 PM
No because you're dry through the rest of the year, so around 90% of it in England.

FYI, my sunroof only leaks when I go downhill, it's fine everywhere else ;)

Had to sell nova to get a house with my partner :( big f***ing mistake :mad:

There's a half-decent looking 1.2 merit with MOT and no tax in the for sale section, £250 - bargain if you ask me.

get it get it get it.

//edit, he now has it up for 200 quid. That £50 reduction can almost pay for half a years tax!

Connor
24-06-11, 12:17 PM

THIS!!! My anger/ depression always gets taken out on my poor lil nova, come to think of it, thats why its probably foobared lol

kiwinova
24-06-11, 12:19 PM
No money:( Spent it all on the :witch:

Hmmm tea and chocolate sounds like it might help

mowgli
24-06-11, 12:21 PM
really cheap cheer up:

1 can of cheap lemonade
1 sherbert fountain

throw the liquorice slug away, neck the sherbert & swill it down with the lemonade..

you will now become a comedy burp machine......

works for me....

Yorkie
24-06-11, 12:22 PM
In that case tea and pizza..and chocolate. I don't care if it's girly, it always cheers you up :d

Agreed. You should watch wedding singer? :) :)

Yorkie
24-06-11, 12:22 PM
really cheap cheer up:

1 can of cheap lemonade
1 sherbert fountain

throw the liquorice slug away, neck the sherbert & swill it down with the lemonade..

you will now become a comedy burp machine......

works for me....

and i am going to be trying that soon lol

Jack
24-06-11, 12:23 PM
Have a ****

MK1_Ben
24-06-11, 12:25 PM
Have a ****

Poop?

mowgli
24-06-11, 12:33 PM
well, jack considers himself to be a 4 star one whatever it is......

draper
24-06-11, 12:39 PM
Have a ****

but use your other hand, maybe add rings and paint your nails so when you look down it looks like a female

brownbear
24-06-11, 12:43 PM
Go for a walk and scream at a tree..... I hate trees. There the root evil...

Failing that go on this website Smile (http://www.faceinhole.com/)
and have some fun. Worked for me!!

Lewis.
24-06-11, 12:44 PM
Go for a walk and scream at a tree..... I hate trees. There the root evil...

:tard:

lol lol lol really?

edit: sig'd lol

mowgli
24-06-11, 12:47 PM
i can see toms logic... but never mind.....

one night the missus needed cheering up, so 1/2 bottle of gin later, we were watching 'navy seals' starring charlie sheen, with the sound down and just us 2 making the seal noises ourselves....

brownbear
24-06-11, 12:51 PM
:tard:

lol lol lol really?

edit: sig'd lol

Trees decompose and become petrol. Petrol is overpriced, Petrol prices make me angry.

Trees make paper, Paper makes money. Money makes me angry.

Trees are the "root" of all evil, And to blame for most things....

Lewis.
24-06-11, 01:07 PM
Trees decompose and become petrol. Petrol is overpriced, Petrol prices make me angry.

Trees make paper, Paper makes money. Money makes me angry.

Trees are the "root" of all evil, And to blame for most things....

ah i get it :thumb: lol

signature still stays :p lol

mowgli
24-06-11, 01:10 PM
paper money is not made from wood fibre. they are made from cotton

the chances of a modern tree ending up as a fossil fuel are rather slim

meanwhile, back at the thread...

i cheer myself up at the moment by thinking just how much like the prat with the fire extinguisher on the kelloggs crunchy nut ad looks like asa james

brownbear
24-06-11, 01:15 PM
This is the thread. The best thing to cheer you up is randomness on PNG!!

Lewis.
24-06-11, 01:24 PM
OP: you just need pr0n and your hand. simples :thumb:

brownbear
24-06-11, 01:30 PM
paper money is not made from wood fibre. they are made from cotton

the chances of a modern tree ending up as a fossil fuel are rather slim

meanwhile, back at the thread...

i cheer myself up at the moment by thinking just how much like the prat with the fire extinguisher on the kelloggs crunchy nut ad looks like asa james

ROFL (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EzAKXc1Kjtk&feature=related)

kiwinova
24-06-11, 01:42 PM
This is the thread. The best thing to cheer you up is randomness on PNG!!

That's why I made the thead as I know how random you lot arelol

And well it's working:d thanks guys and girls keep it up:thumb: as I have just found out more bad news:( :mad:

brownbear
24-06-11, 01:44 PM
Could be worse, Your other 1/2 could look like Rob Brydon as a fat welsh man....

TeddyThom
24-06-11, 01:45 PM
More bad news?

When it rains it pours eh?

swedge
24-06-11, 01:54 PM
have a wnak

db_1.2
24-06-11, 01:59 PM
have a wnak

I was going to say masturbation, but you put it much more politely!

kiwinova
24-06-11, 02:34 PM
More bad news?

When it rains it pours eh?

Yup it sure f***ing does :mad:

kiwinova
24-06-11, 02:37 PM
Could be worse, Your other 1/2 could look like Rob Brydon as a fat welsh man....

I don't think that could make it any worse as what she has done makes her look even worse

Edd
24-06-11, 02:52 PM
What's the more bad news then ?

kiwinova
24-06-11, 03:34 PM
Right full story, sold most of my stuff and car to get a house with my gf, payed nearly all the deposit and fees, moved in Saturday, found out Tuesday she spent the night with her ex and found out last night she had been playing us both at the same time, told her family I was beating her up and trashing the house (house has no marks on it and neither does she) and now I have to keep paying for the house for 6months, I can't live there as it's 30miles away from where I work and I have no car as she made me sell it

So I'm a woman beater, who is paying for house I can't live in, have no car to get to work and no money

Could things get any worse?

ryansnova
24-06-11, 03:38 PM
sory to hear about that mate...

brownbear
24-06-11, 03:40 PM
That sucks... How long have you been in the new house as there is a legal "cooling off period" on any contract. Might be worth looking into.

kiwinova
24-06-11, 03:47 PM
We moved in last Saturday (18th June) estate agents said we signed the contact for 6 months so have to keep paying till it's up

brownbear
24-06-11, 03:57 PM
Sub let. Only option. Get it listed on gumtree or similar. (check into it obviously)

swedge
24-06-11, 03:57 PM
**** me dude thats a bit harsh, cant you let it out?

Jack
24-06-11, 04:03 PM
Isn't she a member on here?

kiwinova
24-06-11, 04:06 PM
Isn't she a member on here?

No that is a different ex

kiwinova
24-06-11, 04:07 PM
**** me dude thats a bit harsh, cant you let it out?

Not sure if I can as surly it would Break the rules of the contract?

swedge
24-06-11, 04:10 PM
does it say in the contract about sub letting though?

Edd
24-06-11, 04:14 PM
Think she is Jack

Not good tho mr kiwi, so she's living there now then ?

TBH tho, any bird that offers you links on a nova forum to her in underwear is clearly a ASW and going to be drama and end in grief

Sounds like your best of out of it

Should never ever sell a car for women dude either

kiwinova
24-06-11, 04:15 PM
I cant see nothing on the contract about sub letting

swedge
24-06-11, 04:31 PM
well if it dosnt say you cant i cant see a problem

db_1.2
24-06-11, 04:52 PM
Just sub let it. Whats the worst that can happen?

kiwinova
24-06-11, 04:52 PM
Think she is Jack

Not good tho mr kiwi, so she's living there now then ?

TBH tho, any bird that offers you links on a nova forum to her in underwear is clearly a ASW and going to be drama and end in grief

Sounds like your best of out of it

Should never ever sell a car for women dude either

It's not that one dude, got ride of her ages ago lol

Yorkie
24-06-11, 05:05 PM
Sorry to hear all this. Surly if your paying for it you shpuld be there not her unless she is paying, i would see about a solisitor but that woul cost money and i wouldn know if there was anythink they could do. Hope your ok soon.

hendrix
24-06-11, 08:14 PM
that sucks mate but you sound better off out of it, she sounds like a right twunt!

Jack
24-06-11, 08:18 PM
No that is a different ex
Ahhh ok.

Dude, you suck at picking women. lol lol

hendrix
24-06-11, 08:26 PM
are we on about that girl from bolton area? lol

Hobbit
24-06-11, 08:39 PM
Right full story, sold most of my stuff and car to get a house with my gf, payed nearly all the deposit and fees, moved in Saturday, found out Tuesday she spent the night with her ex and found out last night she had been playing us both at the same time, told her family I was beating her up and trashing the house (house has no marks on it and neither does she) and now I have to keep paying for the house for 6months, I can't live there as it's 30miles away from where I work and I have no car as she made me sell it

So I'm a woman beater, who is paying for house I can't live in, have no car to get to work and no money

Could things get any worse?

could have AIDS...

Do you have any plans to rent again in the near future? if not just dont pay the rent and lose the deposit. Better than paying for a place you cant use for 6 months imo.

mowgli
24-06-11, 09:51 PM
was it in your or a joint name??

if joint, then as the 'partnership' is dissolved, you might have grounds for tearing it up

kiwinova
24-06-11, 11:53 PM
If don't pay the rent it will got to court and will just get me in more s**t lol

She is the main tenant and I am an additional tenant

MK999
24-06-11, 11:54 PM
If don't pay the rent it will got to court and will just get me in more s**t lol

She is the main tenant and I am an additional tenant

Sod off and leave her with it then imo. Explain the situation to the landlord if necessary, point out that you don't get money out of where there is none as much as blood out of a stone lol

brownbear
25-06-11, 12:21 AM
LEAVE!! Your secondary, She's chosen to leave you for her ex. I'd bail and leave her to deal with it. Closing line to her. You've made your bed. Now lie in it.

Jack
25-06-11, 01:59 AM
Contact the agency and see what the situation is; if the docs and rental agreement is in her name, or her as primary, then tell them you want to relinquish your tenancy. Leave it all in her name, walk away from it and let her sort it out lol

brownbear
25-06-11, 02:03 AM
You may loose some ££ but you'll have your dignity, pride and your sanity. You can't put a price on that.

Bubba
25-06-11, 08:00 AM
i was in the exact same boat 4 years ago. moved in with my missus and found out she was banging her manager. i was lucky enough to be able to hold him over the stairs by his throat though lol that made it that fraction better.

but i just took my stuff and left, it was her problem

how about speaking directly to the landlord/lady and explaining it?

Tanya.
25-06-11, 08:11 AM
Don't quote me on this but i'm almost certain that if a partnership dissolves and you're renting a place if you pay a certain amount of money then you can cancel the contract. That's what happened when I split with my ex, we were renting in Cov and our contract wasn't due for renewal for another 3-4 months and he went in and explained the situation to the agency, that we'd split, I was moving towns and he was in uni so couldn't afford the rent on his own and they spoke to the landlord.

It might be worth going in and speaking to them and seeing what can be done :)

kiwinova
25-06-11, 11:59 AM
thanks for all the advise :thumb: i will go see the estate agents monday and if it dont go well i will just go to a citizens advise bureau and see if i have a leg to stand on

Andy
25-06-11, 12:26 PM
No offence here,but wasnt it only a few months ago you split up with the last lass and now youve moved in a new home and split up with another?!!!!
Jesus H Christ lol lol

Edd
25-06-11, 12:47 PM
lol

Nothing like taking your time to find out if the birds going to be greif or not lol

Andy
25-06-11, 12:57 PM
Anyway,if shes already claimed you have been beating her up,you may aswell just do it anyway lol lol lol

Tanya.
25-06-11, 01:10 PM
No offence here,but wasnt it only a few months ago you split up with the last lass and now youve moved in a new home and split up with another?!!!!
Jesus H Christ lol lol

Me and Yorkie had just said that lollollol

kiwinova
25-06-11, 01:49 PM
Jesus H Christ lol lol

I Know what you mean but I just felt like this one might have been the one, never got a house with anyone else before and she was well a bloody good lier in the end, put it this way she could convince s**t it smelt like roses, so im not gonna stay with her am I?

kiwinova
25-06-11, 01:50 PM
Anyway,if shes already claimed you have been beating her up,you may aswell just do it anyway lol lol lol

Don't tempt me lol lol

mowgli
25-06-11, 03:38 PM
i had my hair cut today... hardly relevant you say... but my barber, who is a friend, also owns several rental properties, and he said that basically, if it is in her name, you should get your gear out, stop any direct debits, and stick your keys into an envelope with her new address written on a note explaining she chucked you out, post it thru the agents letterbox & let them all get on with it...

mowgli
25-06-11, 03:38 PM
sodding internet... accidental duplication again

TonySR
25-06-11, 04:17 PM
i had my hair cut today... hardly relevant you say... but my barber, who is a friend, also owns several rental properties, and he said that basically, if it is in her name, you should get your gear out, stop any direct debits, and stick your keys into an envelope with her new address written on a note explaining she chucked you out, post it thru the agents letterbox & let them all get on with it... +1 :thumb:

TonySR
25-06-11, 04:17 PM
Double post

Hoochie
25-06-11, 07:38 PM
Double post and broken...:0(

Hoochie
25-06-11, 07:39 PM
double post