PDA

View Full Version : 12NV (1.2 Carb) Complete Engine + Box

MK1_Ben
24-06-11, 08:49 AM
As per title, needs inlet and carb etc. Exhaust manifold would be a plus but isn't essential. Other ancilliaries aren't required but if they're avaliable say as I'll probably be interested.

Looking for a good condition Engine no rattles, taps, knocks and the likes, lower the mileage the better.

My Postcode is EX36, I can collect/meet halfway depending on distance. Otherwise if you can stick it on a pallet I can arrange a courier easily.

Edd
24-06-11, 09:18 AM
How quick do you need it ?

There's one sat in a spare nova of mine, it's at a mates farm ATM

MK1_Ben
24-06-11, 09:20 AM
Not urgently (next month would be ideal, my current Engine's on its way out since it dumped its oil; rattles bad now, but has a good chunk of mileage left in it by the feel of it).

Just realised you're like 50 miles up the M5 from me, so would be ideal!

Edd
24-06-11, 09:38 AM
Well I'm hopefully getting it moved back to my house over next few weeks and won't take me much more than a few hours to take it out

Box is 4 speed tho mate

The only bits off the engine I would want to keep is the cam belt cover and alternator tbh

MK1_Ben
24-06-11, 09:40 AM
Mines 4 speed too :)

Alternator + cam belt cover is fine, I have both on my current Engine. What Mileage + how does the Engine run? what sort of price would you want aswell :)

Edd
24-06-11, 10:22 AM
I'll have to check millage tbh it's got different clocks in it 70kish rings a bell

Last time it ran it was fine but I'll have to fire it up when I get it home as it has no battery ATM

Price wise, not alot mate, make me a offer, pm me if you like

MK1_Ben
24-06-11, 10:27 AM
pm'ed

leggattr
24-06-11, 10:34 AM
Got a standard pierburg 1b1 on a 1.2 inlet with I believe the throttle linkage aswell in the garage. Been sat for a few years but your a bit if a distance away. Only wanted a tenner For it but postage would be high due to weight.

MK1_Ben
24-06-11, 10:50 AM
Got a standard pierburg 1b1 on a 1.2 inlet with I believe the throttle linkage aswell in the garage. Been sat for a few years but your a bit if a distance away. Only wanted a tenner For it but postage would be high due to weight.

"12NV (1.2 Carb) Complete Engine + Box"

novarally
24-06-11, 11:28 AM
Complete engine and gearbox here, just picked the car up yesterday.

Lewis.
24-06-11, 11:33 AM
i've got a 14NV coming out of mine to make way for an XE next month if it's any use? complete with twin choke pierberg, and 5 speed F10. you can have it for beer tokens mate.

MK1_Ben
24-06-11, 11:40 AM
Cheers for the offer guys, but have preliminary agreed a sale with Edd, plus he's only "just up the road".

I will keep yours in mind though :)