PDA

View Full Version : flocked dash

24sevenslacker
22-06-11, 08:11 PM
anybody know where i can get my dash flocked around the hull area?

ryansnova
22-06-11, 09:02 PM
i would also like to know who does this plus how much it is lol

bazil
22-06-11, 09:05 PM
Plenty of places down south Ryan, dash carcus flocked from about £80 but postage will be fun lol

ryansnova
22-06-11, 09:21 PM
do you know of enybody in scotland who does it ?;)

simonm
22-06-11, 09:24 PM
i no some one in ireland that does but thats not much use to you ryan gettin mine done next week or so

Gareth_C
22-06-11, 09:28 PM
Flockright quoted me £79 + del for a mk2 dash
There is company advertising on vauxsport called Autoflock

blue_peg_16v
22-06-11, 09:37 PM
should of asked Phil mate he had one done last year

ryansnova
22-06-11, 10:03 PM
lets just remember guys this thread was not started by me i was just want to know to lol

and btw im over in ireland a fue times a year with the stock rod so i think i will look into it :thumb:

simonm
22-06-11, 11:36 PM
where abouts ya head with the stockrod few places over here doin it im gettin mine done in a week or so so ill let ya no how it works out where do ya come in through

ryansnova
22-06-11, 11:47 PM
balamena and nuts corner mate

let me know how it is and a ruff price to ;)

trossnova
22-06-11, 11:48 PM
https://www.facebook.com/Mr.Tross#!/nad.evo

a friend of mine does it ^^^^

Autoflock MotoRSport
26-06-11, 10:38 AM
Hello,

we can sort out any flockign rquirements you have, we conduct all our flocking in a dedicated premises, we have a sealed flocking booth where all the flocking is done then the items are moved into a curing room which is heated via radiant heaters which do not disrupt the atmosphere giving the best finish possible.

Here is the standard prices (plus vat)

Vauxhall Nova Full Dashboard & Glove Box in any colour (not white) - £89.99

Insured Courier Collection - £14.99

Packaging - £7.50

Insured Courier Delivery - £14.99

VAT @ 20% - £25.47

Total - £152.96

For this you will get all the vynl coated trims degreased and coated, and for ther abs/pp/pe etc trims these will be degreased and treated to a pre-adhesive soloution as glue will not naturally have a chemical bond to these plastics which means without any additinal soloutions in time it will simply peel off.

Also you will receive a full photo diary of ALL the work completed so you know exactly what you are getting for you hard earned cash.

Hope this helps

srs1
29-06-11, 09:48 AM
i work at a garage where we do flocking. i have put deals on here before in the members section.
prices i will not post on here as there is a alternative been posted and i do not want to do silly price wars etc.

if anyone interested, pm me and i will give you a price posted.