PDA

View Full Version : C20LET / C20XE / V6 / Small block turbo.

Angus Closier
22-06-11, 05:15 PM
Ok need an Engine for an ascona.

EDIT: V8 would also be a contender...

Really need somthing above 180bhp but willing to do some work myself.

Dont have massive ammounts of money to spend but Have various parts that can be swapped or sold to pay for said engine.

If any of the following parts would sway somone into swapping there engine etc Please contact.

Twin dellorto 45's

Race fuel cell, foam filled.

2x fuel pumps/filters

Braided fuel lines.

Braided Brake lines.

F20 gear box.

F16 Gear box.

Nitrous oxide bottle.

Random xe parts, such as Good crank / conrods / powerdercoated block / 3 hi comp 88mm pistons

Anything else in my FS thread that hasnt been sold.

Willing to swap all of the above for the right engine/ or some of the above etc.

WHY

Angus Closier
23-06-11, 02:56 PM
Bump

Angus Closier
26-06-11, 10:20 PM
bump

Angus Closier
27-06-11, 11:41 PM
bump

Angus Closier
29-06-11, 01:25 PM
Any others?

steveboyslim
30-06-11, 11:45 AM
Ok need an Engine for an ascona.

EDIT: V8 would also be a contender...

Really need somthing above 180bhp but willing to do some work myself.

Dont have massive ammounts of money to spend but Have various parts that can be swapped or sold to pay for said engine.

If any of the following parts would sway somone into swapping there engine etc Please contact.

Twin dellorto 45's

Race fuel cell, foam filled.

2x fuel pumps/filters

Braided fuel lines.

Braided Brake lines.

F20 gear box.

F16 Gear box.

Nitrous oxide bottle.

Random xe parts, such as Good crank / conrods / powerdercoated block / 3 hi comp 88mm pistons

Anything else in my FS thread that hasnt been sold.

Willing to swap all of the above for the right engine/ or some of the above etc.

WHY

I have two C20 LET engines forsale which have had new rings bearings and gaskets, sealed GM head.
Price would depend on what you need, but would come with ecu, air flow meter, loom, etc (all parts to make it run)
£1200 ovno
I am interested in the crank you have.

Steve 07973 729 171

mowgli
30-06-11, 11:53 AM
for what money you can get an omega v6, i'd reckon its the easiest one to fit... there are people getting decent hp from them too.. or think YANK.... there was a club just for mantas with v8's in... try & find them, as the ascona & manta are identical from the turrets down.

Angus Closier
30-06-11, 06:54 PM
I have two C20 LET engines forsale which have had new rings bearings and gaskets, sealed GM head.
Price would depend on what you need, but would come with ecu, air flow meter, loom, etc (all parts to make it run)
£1200 ovno
I am interested in the crank you have.

Steve 07973 729 171

Again not willing to pay let money tbh.

£1200 is way too much for me just for a let.

However Crank is forsale if you want it.....PM me.