PDA

View Full Version : bored.com

Lewis.
22-06-11, 09:02 AM
yesterday I an operation on my wrist, resulting in 4 weeks off work. its day 1 and i'm already bored ****less! got a bandaged up hand and a sling so i cant even dress myself :( lol i'm typing this very slowly with my left hand. i want to get on with the nova!

nans_nova
22-06-11, 09:08 AM
u really cant do nout much with one hand can u

Lewis.
22-06-11, 09:10 AM
nope it sucks lol and its my right hand lol

nans_nova
22-06-11, 09:15 AM
if u got nothing to do u could allways try find me a set of 15" cav expressions wheels as been able to find any yet lol

simonm
22-06-11, 09:23 AM
Broke my hand last year messin about and couldn do any thing for few weeks ya only realise when ya can't use it how much ya need it

Lewis.
22-06-11, 09:26 AM
lol i'll see what i can do lol

Lewis.
22-06-11, 09:26 AM
Broke my hand last year messin about and couldn do any thing for few weeks ya only realise when ya can't use it how much ya need it

yeah it's mad! cant put my socks on either, so have cold feet now lol

simonm
22-06-11, 09:42 AM
Ha ha hate that

honie5
22-06-11, 09:46 AM
Surely you can clean ya nova or sand it and polish with one hand :p or just get fan to do it lol

Tanya.
22-06-11, 09:54 AM
There's lots you can do one handed! I've become an expert doing everything one handed since having a baby lol

wwmnw
22-06-11, 09:55 AM
http://www.bored.com/ passes some time.

ryansnova
22-06-11, 12:35 PM
i broke my arm in a really bad motocross crash last year :( you get so bored just siting about lol

the only plus was i got time to go and buy my first nova lol

24sevenslacker
22-06-11, 01:58 PM
try 12 weeks off work on pay, im bored ****less, i spend all my money just trying not to be bored

honie5
22-06-11, 02:11 PM
I've been off 7 weeks and have another 2 off and it's awesome plenty to be done my golf is geetin better bits on nova getting sorted plenty of foreigners being shot on cod garden is sorted lol even found time to clean the house lol

ryansnova
22-06-11, 02:16 PM
plus you start watching family guy on fx then the repet on bbc three......

daytime tv is sh1t lol

mowgli
22-06-11, 02:43 PM
There's lots you can do one handed! I've become an expert doing everything one handed since having a baby lol

we'll check with luke on that......

mowgli
22-06-11, 02:50 PM
new years eve 1994/5, i got smashed up in a car crash, had to get my leg bolted back together, took a whack on the head that meant i couldn't see straight if i used both eyes at the same time...

i was home in a week, and back at my office job within 3..... i was being driven mental in january with 4 tv channels (ch5 was not born then) in a cottage in the middle of nowhere, so i made arrangements to get lifts every day.. my workmates told me i was mad, as i could have up to 3 months on the sick, but when you are on crutches, there is no such thing as leisure time, so i went back to work & told the HR dept to Forklift trUCK off when they tried to stop me.......

Lewis.
22-06-11, 03:35 PM
Surely you can clean ya nova or sand it and polish with one hand :p or just get fan to do it lol

it still needs a G3, but i cant hold the mop in one hand lol and dan has done no end on it already. i'll have a go next week when the stitches are out :)

I've been off 7 weeks and have another 2 off and it's awesome plenty to be done my golf is geetin better bits on nova getting sorted plenty of foreigners being shot on cod garden is sorted lol even found time to clean the house lol

what you off with mate? i have a similar list of things to be done lol you coming to the pride on friday mate?

i'm still struggling, i'm glad this is only for a few weeks

http://www.bored.com/ passes some time.

this has saved my afternoon :thumb:

i broke my arm in a really bad motocross crash last year :( you get so bored just siting about lol

the only plus was i got time to go and buy my first nova lol

plus you start watching family guy on fx then the repet on bbc three......

daytime tv is sh1t lol

yup, i'm looking forwards to being able to do stuff, i've got an engine to swap before i go back to work.
and i've got 8 seasons on box set which i'm working through lol

try 12 weeks off work on pay, im bored ****less, i spend all my money just trying not to be bored

oh god i couldn't cope with that long! sick pay doesn't stretch very far

new years eve 1994/5, i got smashed up in a car crash, had to get my leg bolted back together, took a whack on the head that meant i couldn't see straight if i used both eyes at the same time...

i was home in a week, and back at my office job within 3..... i was being driven mental in january with 4 tv channels (ch5 was not born then) in a cottage in the middle of nowhere, so i made arrangements to get lifts every day.. my workmates told me i was mad, as i could have up to 3 months on the sick, but when you are on crutches, there is no such thing as leisure time, so i went back to work & told the HR dept to Forklift trUCK off when they tried to stop me.......

i want to go back to work already, but a one armed mechanic is not much use lol

mowgli
22-06-11, 03:41 PM
i want to go back to work already, but a one armed mechanic is not much use lol

compared to most of them round here, you'd still be better skilled

Jeff16v
22-06-11, 03:45 PM
this should keep you one handed busy for hourslol

www.ratemy (http://www.ratemyexgf.com/)exgf.com/ (http://www.ratemyexgf.com/)

Lewis.
22-06-11, 03:50 PM
compared to most of them round here, you'd still be better skilled

ha ha i'd certainly still be better that our saturday boy too lol he really has got sh*t for brains lol

this should keep you one handed busy for hourslol

www.ratemyexgf.com/ (http://www.ratemyexgf.com/)

:eek: you are a legend :thumb: lol

Jack
22-06-11, 03:55 PM
I spent most of my six months off doing model kits, lego, PNG and pr0n lol

The latter being a bit difficult when you've had bits cut off mind lol

brownbear
22-06-11, 03:59 PM
Boxset of shameless. I'm on series two EPIC lol

mowgli
22-06-11, 04:00 PM
hmmm... i know a little of what you mean..... after i got circumcised in my late 20's(zip type thing), i was sat at home feeling miserable & the mrs though she'd cheer me up by a decent jubblies in the face sort of distraction.... & i forced a couple of stitches to tear....

Lewis.
22-06-11, 04:06 PM
I spent most of my six months off doing model kits, lego, PNG and pr0n lol

The latter being a bit difficult when you've had bits cut off mind lol

i'm hoping to get a few models done, but need this stupid bandage off first lol
and yes p0rn is to be avoided for obvious reasons. (although the missus is round later... hmmm :p )

Boxset of shameless. I'm on series two EPIC lol

i love shameless :d watched that boxset when a did my shoulder in

hmmm... i know a little of what you mean..... after i got circumcised in my late 20's(zip type thing), i was sat at home feeling miserable & the mrs though she'd cheer me up by a decent jubblies in the face sort of distraction.... & i forced a couple of stitches to tear....

lol lol lol lol lol luckily my stitches are in my hand. but tearage still might occur! plus they might snag lol

Bubba
22-06-11, 05:50 PM
xbox...and dont say it cant be done. my flatmate broke his wrist and had to use the thumbstick with his face

although you said right hand...does make buttons a bit hard hmm...a challenge set lol

Lewis.
22-06-11, 05:53 PM
lol i have a mental image of him rubbing the controller on his face lol. i shall have a go and report back :thumb:
*edit* or i could use one of these lol
http://www.aboutgbs.com/mouthstick%20in%20use-med%20equip.jpg

ryansnova
22-06-11, 06:22 PM
you really do have to much time on your hands finding funny pics and stuff lol lol

have a looks thru ebay lol

Balley
22-06-11, 06:27 PM

Take its Thats Dan as is ME, lol

Balley
22-06-11, 06:29 PM
Honie plays for city lewis that is why he is off work as they aren't playing footie atm!

reevie1987
22-06-11, 06:34 PM
noooooo does that mean you cant come out on saturday then i was lookin forward to it

Lewis.
22-06-11, 06:39 PM
you really do have to much time on your hands finding funny pics and stuff lol lol

have a looks thru ebay lol

noooooo looking on ebay will result in buying stuff, and i'm skint lol

Honie plays for city lewis that is why he is off work as they aren't playing footie atm!

i know nothing about football so wont pretnd to know why!

noooooo does that mean you cant come out on saturday then i was lookin forward to it

might do mate, just depends how it is. will be at the pride on friday though :)

reevie1987
22-06-11, 06:40 PM
ok why whats happening at the pride on friday

Lewis.
22-06-11, 07:19 PM
thought you had been told?

look here :thumb: http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=168686

ah you have lol