PDA

View Full Version : mk2 bonnet front bumper and carrier!

Nova_Ro
20-06-11, 10:17 PM
i really need to pick up some parts asap,
rebuilding my front end and need a suitable un cut bonnet with no vents or clips. any colour as im spraying it all, in as good a condition to save prep work
also a bumper, not fused if its just a standard mk2 bumper or a more fancy gsi or gte anything will do!

and also the bumper carrier, already have some interest but is moving very slow so let me know what youve got!

putt16v
21-06-11, 08:13 AM
got a white mk 2 bonnet it has a couple of small dints where people shut them wrong nothing ajor but it has never been painted with crap paint so prep shouldnt take long also standard mk2 front bumper and carrier in eastbourne pm me if anygood

Nova_Ro
21-06-11, 10:25 AM
ahh nice, and small dents arnt a problem, lick of filler and jobs a good'un, and im in bristol thats the only thing... its a fair old trech to you, what do you think you could get postage for? i know its a pretty large order, or any other way of getting them

novaboz
21-06-11, 12:05 PM
iv got a bonnet with no rust but your a tad far away :/ lol

Nova_Ro
21-06-11, 12:51 PM
yes everything for sale seems to be miles away :(

DW-Nova
26-06-11, 11:27 AM
I have a bonnet and the front bumper bar aswell as a front bumper, I think I have a couple and also a very nice subtle looking and very rare "Dietrich" fibreglass bumper which you may like? Also I'm close to you!!! I'm near Gloucester, in the Forest Of Dean, about 40 mins from Bristol, give me a pm, e-mail r32dale@gmail.com or call me on 01594 510525 if your interested, cheers :)

DW-Nova
26-06-11, 11:27 AM
I have a bonnet and the front bumper bar aswell as a front bumper, I think I have a couple and also a very nice subtle looking and very rare "Dietrich" fibreglass bumper which you may like? Also I'm close to you!!! I'm near Gloucester, in the Forest Of Dean, about 40 mins from Bristol, give me a pm, e-mail r32dale@gmail.com or call me on 01594 510525 if your interested, cheers :)