PDA

View Full Version : VBOA 2011 @ Billing

Jim
20-06-11, 11:44 AM
As I'm sure most of you are aware, Graeme Breen (Breeny) passed away in April this year (Click here (http://www.pngclub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=168735)). To honour his memory, PNG have very kindly agreed to dedicate the PNG Stand in his memory.

With Lee's help we've designed a banner displaying some of Breeny's past Novas.

I'll be heading over to Billing on the Sunday with a couple of old school members. It would be great to catch up with members both old and new to share stories about Breeny. If any of you old schoolers have nothing else planned that weekend, why not pop along? :thumb:

Looking forward to seeing you all on Sunday 3rd July.

Jim.

mowgli
20-06-11, 11:46 AM
that is a nice & fitting tribute.

Jim
20-06-11, 12:50 PM
that is a nice & fitting tribute.
Indeed, big thanks to Lee and everyone else involved for allowing this to happen. :thumb:

Jim.

Benn
20-06-11, 01:04 PM
Thats very good of you and a really good tribute. Will look great,

Will F
20-06-11, 03:19 PM
Good idea chaps.

:thumb:

Mazz
20-06-11, 03:28 PM
top bombing PNG :)

db_1.2
20-06-11, 03:29 PM
As above really, I think it's great, I hope the weathers ok for you all. I'll be at top table at a wedding :(

luke1.4sr
20-06-11, 04:58 PM
WHAT!! i live in his town met him a few years ago when i had my novas and he had his,cant believe i didnt know about this:( last i heard he was all ok and everything was fine? i know it was a few years ago but still WTF!!

NOV4_SPORT
20-06-11, 05:47 PM
Thats a top idea folks, lets hope the weather holds out .

iain

karl Rowntree
21-06-11, 10:29 PM
I will be coming over to Billing for the weekend Jim, would be great to see some of the old faces and what better place to remember Breeny with a beer or two.

Look forward to seeing you there mate

Karl

Stuart
22-06-11, 08:40 AM
if its raining then I'm not coming over on Sunday, if its not raining I'll pop over bright and early.

Jim
22-06-11, 09:49 AM
I will be coming over to Billing for the weekend Jim, would be great to see some of the old faces and what better place to remember Breeny with a beer or two.

Karl
Hi Karl, would be great to catch up. Looking forward to it.

Stuart, stop being a girl and just come regardless of the weather :thumb:

Stuart
22-06-11, 10:04 AM
err no.

If its wet I shall do something dry :p

Mel
22-06-11, 11:13 PM
Ah! I'm there. Only right seeing as how I'm just down the road. :)

Mel
22-06-11, 11:17 PM

Karl

Karl! Been a while so apologies if this is outdated but will the 'ol nova be showing up? Last I remember, you had moved to Germany with it.

Loved your red nova...still have some photos of it somewhere.

karl Rowntree
24-06-11, 05:44 PM
no nova, just getting ready to strip it down for abit of a rebuild.. Will be in my camper van, you cant miss it.

Will
27-06-11, 08:24 AM
I shall be attending this on the sunday. Breenys parents will be popping along as well as they think its a lovely idea.

Will