PDA

View Full Version : courtenay design centrecaps

LEWI007
19-06-11, 10:38 PM
Any ideas where i could get some or even get a photo of one so i could get some reproduced?

Contacted courtenay sport and got no reply also searched around the internet and found nothing.

The only source ive managed to find a picture of one was on some speedlines in a 1995 max power magazine lol

if i cant get any official ones or a proper picture anywhere i think ill contact courtenay sport again and then if all fails ill have to attempt to make some myself in photoshop

meanwhile...

Anyone got any information on this?

Its for my set of 16' Speedline Mistral.

Big_Chap
19-06-11, 11:41 PM
I have pics in the middle of my build thread when I was getting everything painted, try thread search "courtenay"!!

LEWI007
19-06-11, 11:59 PM
Yeah those are the ones mate, why did you take them off and put speedline ones?

And what did you do with them ?

I couldnt buy them off you could i? Or atleast get a close up photo to try and copy them.

Car looks great btw!

ive just emailed Speedline

and courtenay sport again soo fingers crossed.

Big_Chap
20-06-11, 12:14 AM
They were on the speedlines when I bought them but got Speedline caps when I got them refurb'd about 2004. I've always just kept them incase I feel like a change, if I sell them in the future I'll give you a shout but reckon I'll keep them for time being mate!

moffat
20-06-11, 12:23 PM
ive been looking for some for me speedlines also, to tie it in with my courtenay retrimmed interior and inspired engine build ;)

mowgli
20-06-11, 01:08 PM
surely a local sign bloke will knock some up for you?

craig green
20-06-11, 03:00 PM
surely a local sign bloke will knock some up for you?

That's all Courtenay would have done.

LEWI007
20-06-11, 09:39 PM
well i talked to Mark Watts and he said they dont make them anymore because theres not enough demand for them and itd cost too much.

A group buy would maybe work ?

I think im just going to get some made but i need a photo of them a close up one, anyone help??

pie
20-06-11, 09:48 PM
found these on corsa sport dont know if they any good to you tho

http://i162.photobucket.com/albums/t277/gunny07/Photo0625.jpg

LEWI007
20-06-11, 10:18 PM
Propably the best ill get that mate cheers ill rep u.

Ill have to try n make some in photoshop

craig green
20-06-11, 10:55 PM
I've looked at them in the past, the actual badge they used looked smaller than the recess on an Alessio, there was a border around the edge like what the Irmscher wheel above has, this suggests to me the centre emblems were all one size & adapted the speedline.

I reckon a batch made up would easily sell on ebay.