PDA

View Full Version : Bit of bling for your engines

Mike
19-06-11, 10:43 AM
Some of the olders on here will remember Clive pretty well, definetly for his outstanding fabrication work :cool: anyway, stumbled across something on eBay which lead me back to Clive & Custom Soloutions. So I figure to help a guy out & swing some business his way during these not so prosperous times, for anyone interested:

http://www.customsolutions.me.uk/products/

Now, Ive dealt with Clive many many times in the past when I had a Nova, and quite a few other users purchased parts from him off here too. His fabrication skills with sheet stainless are utterly amazing!

That is all.

wwmnw
19-06-11, 12:16 PM
Not sure if I'd have them in my engine bay or not, maybe the washer bottle but everything else looks a bit, tacky.

Edd
19-06-11, 12:19 PM
brake resi covers look ok, i might get one to spray grey to match the rest of my bay

not sure on the other stuff tho, not for me

paul james
19-06-11, 12:23 PM
I have one of their stainless washer bottles and its very nice. I had presumed they wern't still trading since the site seemingly hasn't been updated in years?

ryansnova
19-06-11, 01:03 PM
£104.00 for a washer bottle :eek:

Mike
19-06-11, 01:16 PM
Clive is definetly still trading. I was only talking to him via email earlier this morning about it.

Bubba
19-06-11, 02:37 PM
£104.00 for a washer bottle :eek:

i saw that, was thinking oh a nice header tank and washer bottle...then saw the price lol