PDA

View Full Version : I'M BEING DRIVEN MAD!

Dave
27-06-03, 11:48 AM
someone help me! i'm being slowly driven fuck1n mad by 2 middle aged women goin through their menapause (or however you spell it)
i may have to result to killing one/both of them if they don't shut up soon!!!!
one is seriously stressed at the moment
the other one has done something wrong an is being real defensive an short with everyone as well as singing badly,
andy this is worse than your bloke do you wanna do a swap???????

Fester
27-06-03, 12:18 PM
enflame the situation it can only make it funnier

Stuart
27-06-03, 02:33 PM
yeah make it like deathwatch (v good film) where the trench/office will make them kill eachother lmao.

when one is out, tell the other that the first made a snide remark about her and her fat thighs. that will start a riot ;)

novamark
27-06-03, 02:52 PM
saw deathwatch the other night, is the reason y they all turn on eachother coz of that german geeza? and he lets matey go coz he tried to help him yeah?

wisewood
27-06-03, 03:01 PM
andy this is worse than your bloke do you wanna do a swap???????

No thanks matey - finally got rid of Jeff at 10am this morning.
He is no longer permanantly camped behind me, he is camped on his forklift truck outside in teh warehouse instead!!!

WOOOOHOOOO!!!

Stuart
27-06-03, 03:45 PM
the german bloke is a personifaction of "evil" and the evil makes them go mad, ie thinking theres a charge on the trench, the radio being odd etc.

he let the guy go because he tried to set evil free. this made evil grateful and then waited for his next set of people to turn :)

novamark
27-06-03, 04:10 PM
i get it now. how did u find out he was "evil"? i jus thought he was like the devil or sumthin.