PDA

View Full Version : Andy bishop spotted.

ben doodar
11-06-11, 02:53 PM
Was heading towards Congleton and I think I spotted Andy bishops nova following a guy in an old mini clubman I just noticed it as we past i was in the nova so gave him a few beeps. Looked stunning!!

andybishop
11-06-11, 06:47 PM
Certainly was me, Mini is Rob Delicata's Civic Type R engine'd Clubman. We were just coming back from Wilmslow from having them both Mot'd. Wondered who it was going mad on the horn and lights!! Lol

ben doodar
11-06-11, 08:10 PM
Must be strange, people knowing your car but I've never actually meet yourself. Lol. The mini looked good sure it was pretty standard looking would of never thought it had a type r engine by looking at it.

I really wanted to turn round n flag you over to have a look at your nova but didn't want to bother you. Stunning looking car.

andybishop
11-06-11, 08:22 PM
Didn't realise it someone off here, I was just shocked to see another Nova on the road while I was out in mine too... Thats what he wanted with the mini, to look pretty standard apart from the Carbon bumpers and arches.

You should of flagged us over, although car is in abit of a state as it's sat in the garage since getting back from the Ring last year so needs a proper good clean for Billing!!

jaygsi
11-06-11, 08:34 PM
I go stoke alot never seen another Nova for years

ben doodar
11-06-11, 08:41 PM
Yes I was shocked to see another nova whilst out in mine as well, let alone a car such as yours. Gutted I didn't get to see the car up close, I first noticed the clubman then you behind it both cars looked great. Where did you take them for the mot? Would be great to have a look around both cars if your out in them locally one day.

andybishop
11-06-11, 08:53 PM
There are a few Nova's around Stoke, a few are Garaged most of the time. I do see a Grey Nova knocking around Bradley/Chell quite often.

We took them to Wilmslow Performance Tyres as we know one of the testers there and they had no problem testing the mini for the first time 3 years ago, a few testers were reluctant doing the 1st MOT with the mini being pretty much a cage with a engine bolted to it and a body over the top. But they love the cars there and all the Mechanics and testers always come for a chat and take pictures of the cars.