PDA

View Full Version : Nova_sean help needed!

cossienova
08-06-11, 07:45 PM
Has anyone got any contact details for nova_sean on here from weston super mare? Either a phone number or an adress for him.Paid for an exhaust off him 5 weeks ago and havnt received it.Now hes not replying to my messages but hes on here everyday. Hate getting ripped off!:mad:

Nova_Sean
08-06-11, 08:23 PM
Pm'd

cossienova
12-06-11, 03:10 PM
Still need help here! Havnt received a refund or exhaust from him can anyone give me a contact number or adress? Hate being ripped off and my patience is running out! Never gad a problem with anyone on here until now.

Curtoise
12-06-11, 04:04 PM
did he not just pm you?

cossienova
12-06-11, 04:08 PM
That was a week ago now saying he was going to refund me, I never received it! Just fed up of excuses now want my money back.

Curtoise
12-06-11, 04:18 PM
oh right i see, fair enough mate cant help im afraid,
hope you get it resolved.

jaygsi
12-06-11, 04:23 PM
Did you not pay by paypal?

cossienova
12-06-11, 05:17 PM
Yeah payed by paypal.but is there anyway of getting a refund? Didn't think there was as it's been 6 weeks?

Gaz1300SR
12-06-11, 05:25 PM
If he ain't interested in being decent then I would go through Paypal. Should be able to get money back. There are some proper knobs about who think it's ok to take other peoples money. I had a similar thing mate so know what it's like. Keep us updated.

cossienova
12-06-11, 05:40 PM
I'l have a look on paypal now see if there's any way of getting a refund.yeah these people ruin it for others! I could never do it myself total time wasters.I won't give up until iv had a refund.I'l keep you posted on how I get on.

nova_saloon
12-06-11, 05:45 PM
yeh can always be a pain, ive bought off of here a couple of times n some stuff has been so rubbish, but there are alot of good folks on here just have to look out!

Nova_Sean
12-06-11, 06:05 PM
Its being sorted tonight. Sorry it's taken awhile but ive been pretty hectic lately. I havnt been able to get the exhaust posted. I will give you a full refund, I haunt got any problems with that and I understand your frustrations. Once again, sorry and check you paypal tonight

jaygsi
12-06-11, 11:00 PM
Yeah payed by paypal.but is there anyway of getting a refund? Didn't think there was as it's been 6 weeks?

How come you left it 6 weeks?

cossienova
12-06-11, 11:36 PM
Because i gave him the benefit of the doubt,he said he had just come back from holidays,and a few other excuses.

cossienova
13-06-11, 12:10 PM
Well checked my paypal this morning and nothing? There's a suprise!

TeddyThom
13-06-11, 12:18 PM
If he ain't interested in being decent then I would go through Paypal. Should be able to get money back. There are some proper knobs about who think it's ok to take other peoples money. I had a similar thing mate so know what it's like. Keep us updated.

Mate, chillax, you don't know the full story, there may be a perfectly legit reason as to why he hasn't been able to send the exhuast... And to imply he is a scammer is a bit much without proof man...

swedge
13-06-11, 12:41 PM
should be kept between the buyer and seller or admin contacted

cossienova
13-06-11, 12:52 PM
Iv tried with the seller but no joy just posted in this section to see if anyone could give me a contact number or address. It's been over 6 weeks now it doesn't take long to send me my money back through paypal or to post the exhaust.it's easy to say chill but when u have waited this long with nothing from the seller it's very frustrating, it's the only problem iv ever had with deals on here.