PDA

View Full Version : Starsky & Hutch game...

Jim
26-06-03, 05:11 PM
For those of you that don't know (probably most of you) I have been working on a game for PC, PS2 and Xbox over the last 2 1/2 years called Starsky & Hutch. The game is based on the 1970's TV program.

On Friday (20th June) we had a launch party down in London to celebrate the release of the game. I was invited down to demonstrate the game to the general public. Antonio Fargas, AKA "Huggy Bear" was also at the event. We started of in "Spitalfields Market" in London, then had a DJ competition at "The Spitz bar" and then we went to a place called "Spearmint Rhino's".

If you've not heard of Spearmint Rhino's, it?s a lap dancing club in London :D We were given free entry (huh huh) to the club, and there was a tab at the bad for the first few hours. Any private dances we're down to ourselves. ?20 for a 3-minute fully naked lap dance! :o I was a good boy whilst at Spearmint Rhinos and only observed from a distance (Why pay ?20 for a private lap dance, when you get to see the girls dancing on the stage/bar/podium throughout the night anyway ;)).

Anyway, here?s a couple of pictures...unfortunately we weren?t allowed to take pictures whilst in Spearmint Rhinos, but a couple of the girls from the club came along to Spitalfields Market during the day...

Me and Antonio Fargas AKA "Huggy Bear" from the show...

http://www.breeny.co.uk/me_huggy_01.jpg

Me and the 3 "rollergirls"...ok, they aint the nicest looking girls, but who said I was looking at their faces :roll: :wink:

http://www.breeny.co.uk/girls_01.jpg

And finally, me with a couple of the girls from Spearmint Rhinos...the one on the left as you look at the picture had a very very very nice figure :lol:

http://www.breeny.co.uk/girls_02.jpg

Was a really good day :) Now go out and buy the game so I can get a bonus!!!! :D :wink:

Jim

RobHardyUK
26-06-03, 05:13 PM
bottom pic, bird on the right :o yum. i tell u what, my bangers behind the butchery aint as good as hers!

RobHardyUK
26-06-03, 05:14 PM
i saw that game at work, looks well good! is it all driving?or is it all sorts?

Stuart
26-06-03, 05:25 PM
was that the original (well show version) of the gran torino??!!

if so your a GIT lol

you could have got lost in the bottom birds cleavages lol

Jim
26-06-03, 05:39 PM
That Torino is one of 1000 "Starsky & Hutch" Torino's that were made due to the success of the show. I'm not sure how many of the 1000 are still knocking around, but to tell the difference, the one pictured above and the other 999 were actually painted white, and then the stripe was masked up and the car was then painted red. The fake Starsky & Hutch Torinos have a stuck on white stripe. So now you know ;)

Jim

Ben (lurk75)
26-06-03, 05:52 PM
fair play to you Jim

RobIsGrt18
26-06-03, 08:55 PM
well done on the game jim :) i remember u have mentioned it a few times, bet ya glad its all done, sounds like u had a wicked night out to, gotta love spearmint rhinos :)

Phil_G
26-06-03, 11:04 PM
any gen on the in game cheats ;)

:lol:

Phil

RobHardyUK
26-06-03, 11:16 PM
can i download it off kazaa? :lol:

CP
26-06-03, 11:29 PM
Watch out for CP's Auto's on it -lol - I gotta downtown body and tuning shop :wink:

I am old enough to remember the series when it first came out - we all thought it was great - not too sure about the Torinos handling tho - looked out of control to me most of the time :lol:

Well done Jim - dont think I'd climb over any of those roller girls to get to you tho :lol:

MC
27-06-03, 02:04 PM
Jim,

How does Jo feel about your visit to SR? :lol:

Does she know? :twisted:

MC

Jim
27-06-03, 02:08 PM
LOL @ Micky. No, I'm not fat, maybe my dream will come true one day :P

MC: Yes Jo does know I went to Spearmint Rhinos, LOL.

Jim

Ian
27-06-03, 04:30 PM
and she probably reads here to check which is why he lied about how much he spent on dances lol

Jules
27-06-03, 06:27 PM
The words "double hard as fcuk rally stages and tommi makkinen" spring into my mind*
:D

*But then again I'm a bit tipsy already!!!
:o

bish
27-06-03, 06:35 PM
that scooby looks mint, i want one

dave.gsi
27-06-03, 06:51 PM
don't like it myself. imo it would look better with full on red and white grafix to blend the two colours in more

Jim
27-06-03, 10:28 PM
Pfft Micky, trust you to sabotage my moment of glory with pics of that jap crap :P ;)

Just kiddin' dude, looks really good. Have the "Go faster stripes" added 20bhp? :lol: :wink: :P

Jim

Tilly
27-06-03, 10:58 PM
think that game has a lot of potential now